Chapter Thirty Seven

"I love your bed, is this where you fucked Taehyung?" Jimin cocked his head to the side playfully, eyes following in great amusement as Y/N stopped what she was doing and whipped her head around.

"Excuse me? Where I fucked Taehyung is none of you business, are you always this lewd?" Y/N was furious, who the hell did this guy think he was? First he lies about his true identity, uses her friend to satisfy his urges and now he's showing up at her home uninvited.

"Will you please get off my bed, those sheets have just been cleaned and who the fuck knows where you've been." Maybe that was a little harsh but right now she didn't care, she was confused and angry....maybe a little scared too.

Jimin chuckled, nonplussed by her words.

"I wasn't expecting you to have such a dirty mouth darling, turns me on a little." He arched his back, eyes taunting. "No wonder Taehyung wants another round with you, wouldn't mind one myself." His short ringed fingers tapped the space beside him and Y/N scoffed.

"Not in a million years."

Jimin pouted. "That's the second time you've refused me doll, that's never happened before."

"Yeah well, you know what they say, there's a first time for everything."

For a moment the facade seemed to drop, Jimin's playful gaze morphing to something more open and vulnerable but it was fleeting and soon the mask was firmly back in place.

"Just finish packing, we don't have much time."

"Where are Taehyung and Jungkook?" Y/N opened the drawer to her dresser, what does one pack when getting kidnapped these days anyway? Maybe underwear would be a good start, wouldn't want to be without those with the likes of Jimin around.

"Yoongi hyung is with them, probably making Taehyung pay for the stunt he pulled in Paris." Jimin stretched, rolling over so his stomach was against the soft mattress, hands cupping his face as he watched Y/N rummage around her closet.

"Yoongi is part of your family too? He won't hurt Taehyung right?" Y/N was angry with him but she still didn't want him getting hurt, he didn't deserve that.

Jimin smirked. "Your lover boy isn't going to get hurt, Yoongi would never do that to him."

"He's not my lover boy." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever you say sweetheart."

"What's going to happen to me?" Y/N couldn't bring herself to look at him, fearing the answer.

"Our orders were simple, get you out of Seoul and away from Taehyung and Jungkook."

"Why do I sense a but?" She finally turned, stepping back with wide eyes as Jimin crawled off the bed and approached.

"There's more to this then just you and Taehyung."

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook is currently our main concern and right now all of us are going to figure out a way to save him."

Y/N didn't know Jungkook well, the two may have shared a day together but a day isn't enough to form connections or truly know a person.

"Jungkook is in trouble? Because of me?" Y/N stepped back again, legs hitting the dresser.

Jimin chuckled, soft fingers gently gripping her chin.

"Partly because of his fascination with you, partly because I teased him and partly because he's struggling to understand himself and his place in the world." Jimin's eyes fell to her lips, lingered for a little too long.