RFA notice that they are in love with MC while eating dinner together

Jumin

,,Lobster...?" you mumbled when you saw the red lobster on a big plate.
Other various fish dishes were on the table as well as a lot of side dishes.
You didn't know what to eat first, to be honest.
,,Please my Love, eat." Jumin said and smiled at you brightly.
He was waiting for you to take the first step.
You although were really nervous and so you tasted the dishes without using a knife or a fork.
,,Mhhhm!" you moaned and showed him that it tasted really good.
You kept on eating without looking up, mumbling things like ,,Yummy!" or ,,This tastes so good!".
At some point, although you noticed that Jumin wasn't eating but watching you.
You blushed and realized that you must have looked like a pork.
,,I...I'm sorry....I never ate such delicious food and so I forgot my-"
,,Don't be sorry. I love the way you eat the food with so much passion." he whispered.
His eyes looked so deeply in love with you, his look was soft....
Jumin took your hand and kissed you ,,Don't worry and eat the way you want..." he laughed.

Zen

,,Y...you want spare ribs?" Zen asked you.
You nodded.
He was kind of surprised that you wanted to eat something so sticky but for his princess, he wanted to fulfill this wish.
And so the both of you went to a restaurant just to eat spare ribs together.
Zen tried to eat them with his knife and fork but he failed.
You instead immediately began to eat the tasty flesh with your hands, dirtying everything, your hands, and your mouth.
,,Aish, my hair!" you whined as you tried to put them back with your sticky palm.
Zen observed you.
Normally he would find it disgusting but now that he saw you, so carefree and happy while eating....
He couldn't do anything about his feelings, he just had to smile and tell you how much he loved you.

Yoosung

,,I love doing Kimchi!" you laughed when he asked you if you wanted to join him and his family.
He brightly smiled at you and so the two of you went to visit his family.
,,Yoosung ~ can you help me~?" you Singsang when you had to tie your apron.
Yoosung gladly helped you.
You looked really funny with the cap.
Even Yoosung's sister began to laugh at you.
But Yoosung realized just how much he really loved you.
His heart was beating quicker and quicker just to see you preparing Kimchi.
You looked like the perfect housewife.
,,Yoosung Oppa! You need to help us!" you whined and kept on working.
,,Today I will play V and take pictures instead of helping you guys..." he mumbled and took pictures.

Jaehee

,,Oof! I'm so hungry!" you whined when you finally sat down and took a bite of the pizza.
Jaehee chuckled.
You indeed loved to eat and so she could imagine that working 8 hours in a row without eating must be hard on you.
You immediately put the slice into your mouth, eating pleasurable your long-awaited food.
,,Eat too!" you mumbled, still chewing.
Jaehee smiled lovely at you and shook her head.
,,Eat the pizza, I don't want any..." she lied.
The way you were eating amazed her so it was totally okay for her to not eat.
But you, even though you loved food and eating, weren't a selfish person and so took a slice and tried to feed her like a little child, making her laugh loudly.

Saeyoung

,,I don't want to..." you whined and held his hand as if you were holding into your life.
,,Mc, you have caries at your tooth, we need to do it..." he mumbled lovely when he realized that you were really scared.
The doctor observed you with a kind smile and while you clutched your eyes, she inserted the syringe into your mouth, numbing your right side.
And luckily it didn't take long until you couldn't feel anything.
The doctor did whatever he had to do and later told you to not eat or drink for an hour.
,,What should we eat for dinner?" you asked Saeyoung as he helped you to get into his car.
,,Mc, your mouth is numb, you can't eat right now." he laughed and started the car.
You nodded.
,,Hamburger?" you asked a few seconds later, making him laugh even more.
And so, an hour later, even though your mouth was still numb, you tried to eat the hamburger.
Saeyoung realized how stubborn you were and how much you loved the food.