TRIGGER WARNING - Vanderwood x MC Breast Cancer Topic

Fight by my side 

Trigger Warnings, mention of death, illness, hospitals, breath cancer 

You closed the book. Nonsense, you thought. You were never good in your studies, but you always tried your best. Right now a medical title made you wonder about life and so you decided to read it out. Once again you shook your head.
You didn't think highly of doctors, medical centers, or medicine. All that mattered to you was working out. For you, it was nonsense what the article was trying to explain.
Not eating could lead to Alzheimer, problems with the kidneys and diabetes had a similar effect.

You suddenly heard Vanderwood's key and jumped up, finally, your beloved boyfriend was back. As soon as he stepped in you hugged him, your arms tightly around his neck and your lips pressed perfectly against his.

,,So happy?" he chuckled. You immediately nodded, of course you were.
But little did you know that this happiness was about to disappear.
A light burning sensation in your breast made you whine. Of course, your boyfriend wasn't up for your whining, just like always.

,,Go to a doctor." he told you. But of course you had a different opinion. Instead, you went on living the best you could.
Only when the feeling got worse you began to worry. The pain was more severe than you thought it would become. Vanderwood couldn't stand your whining anymore and forced you to see a doctor. A mammogram was done and you would have to wait for a few days for your results.

,,I hate doctors. They can't do anything. All they do is think about their money and not my well-being." you hissed as the two of you ate dinner.
,,Let's just see for the results." he said a bit annoyed and went on with his meal. What you didn't know was that he asked Luciel to hack into your medical results. It scared him. Apparently something was wrong but since he wasn't a doctor he wasn't sure what it meant for you.
,,Breast Cancer?!" you yelled as you read the letter. ,,See!? It says that they would like to make sure and need a second appointment! I pay for these appointments! This is all just fake!" you yelled, tears found their ways out as you helplessly looked at your perplexed boyfriend. Vanderwood didn't know what to do. He was scared.

What would happen to you? Would you die on him? Would he lose you? Would he stay alone? He knew that finding a woman like you would never happen again....you were his one and only. This was the time he realized that he hadn't been showing his love to you enough. He wasn't doing enough for you.
His strong arms were around your body and your head was pressed against his strong chest.

,,I don't want to...my breasts mean so much to me..." you sobbed. ,,I know..." ,,I don't want to die..." you hiccuped. ,,You won't...I won't lose you to this illness..." he tried to convince you. ,,I don't want you to think that I'm ugly...!" you kept on sobbing.

By that time Vanderwood was sobbing too. Of course he wouldn't think that of you; you were the most beautiful woman to him ,,I won't ever think that. I promise. I will love you forever. There are so many ways to restore women's breasts. I've read a lot of articles...!" he tried to assure you. ,,The chemo will hurt..." you kept sobbing. ,,I will come with you..." he whispered. And so your hard fight began with your boyfriend by your side.