TW! RFA keeps going even though Mc said the safe word

So this is based on the bondage HC with a sub!MC and someone on Tumblr 
gave me this idea...I hope you like it!

Trigger Warnings! NSFW! Mention of: Sex, panic attacks, bondage

Jumin

,,I will be okay,'' you smirked as Jumin cuffed you.
You could feel his bulge against your soft skin as you moaned, still trying to keep it low.
,,Who gave you the okay to say something?'' Jumin asked you and slapped your leg, making you gasp again.
His eyes turned dark and you could feel yourself melt below his body.
Jumin wanted you just like you wanted him and he wanted to grant you this wish as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, he entered you a bit too soon, hitting his hips against you.
However, the feeling of a way too dry sex overcame you as you felt pure pain.
It didn't even go away after three more thrusts and as you noticed that the pain slowly made you panic, you tried to gasp out the safe word the both of you agreed on.
However, even after you said it twice, Jumin didn't stop.
Slowly, your voice became lower as you could only cry.
As if it wasn't enough, the feeling of being cuffed made you cramp your whole body.
,,ELLY!'' you screamed loudly, waking Jumin up from his trance, just to realize what you just said.
,,AHHHH!'' you screamed in pain as he finally pulled out and freed you from the cuffs.
,,I am... I am sorry I-''
,,It hurts so much... why did you do this...?'' you asked him, pain overcoming your body as you sobbed.
Jumin hugged you, his body supporting yours while you kept on crying in pain.
,,I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. I am so sorry...'' he mumbled as regret overcame him.

Zen

This wasn't the first time that you and Zen tried these kinds of things with you being cuffed, hit, or he talking bad about you.
But somehow today, you felt kind of weird.
Anxious the whole day, but knowing that Zen would be very busy starting tomorrow, you agreed with him to make things a bit... hotter.
However, soon after you were cuffed, you had the feeling that you felt unsure.
Of course these cuffs were there so that a person didn't feel free, but this time you felt more than just closed up.
Your heart was beating like crazy as you gulped in fear.
Zen didn't even start and you already felt dizzy... Wouldn't it be the best to tell him?
To tell him that you didn't want it today?
However, these words never left your mouth and Zen, without knowing, began to smash your tight.
You thought that with time you could feel good, but instead, you felt scared and even worse, the pain didn't turn into a pleasurable pain and all you could think of was that you wanted to stop.
,,Stop,'' you whined. Of course this wasn't the safe word, but often a word used by you for Zen that there was no need to stop.
Zen smirked as he began his usual dirty talk: how much you liked getting smashed by him.
But today... it was too much.
,,Wolf!'' you gasped the safe word as he entered you, his eyes closed as he began to feel good.
,,No, no, no, wolf! Zen WOLF!'' you hissed again, this time trying to move your legs as he suddenly opened his eyes.
,,Huh?''
,,WOLF! Please, stop! I don't feel... well...'' you bursted into tears and immediately Zen stopped.
His hands by now were trembling too as he felt helpless. What was he supposed to do next?

Yoosung

This was the first time you and Yoosung decided to do that kind of sex and honestly, neither of you ever needed a safe word.
And since the both of you were sure that you could feel when the other person didn't feel well, you both thought that this time you didn't need a safe word, better said - you guys simply forgot and so it began that Yoosung took out the rough rope to put your hands up over your head.
You pressed your lips together as you worried if he was doing it right.
Of course you trusted him, but at that very moment, you were scared if there was a special way for this kind of play that both of you didn't know about.
However, you didn't think about it as your husband began his role, slapping you and licking you, nibbling at your skin, and making you moan.
It was indeed exciting and a completely different feeling, however, you soon had the feeling that your hands were turning numb and in that moment you feared that the knot around your wrist was too tight.
You gasped for air as you suddenly panicked. You knew how long you and Yoosung were able to keep this going and you knew that you just hit your limit.
,,Yoosung, stop, it hurts,'' you gasped, somehow not receiving an answer.
,,Yoosung! Yoosung stop please!'' you groaned and once again he didn't react.
,,KIM YOOSUNG!'' you yelled, making him pull away, looking at you in panic. ,,It hurts, help me,'' you groaned and immediately the embarrassed boy undid the knot around your wrists.
,,I'm sorry...'' he mumbled as he watched the signs around your skin...

Jaehee

You smirked as you saw her with the sexy outfit and the handcuffs as her face turned a dark red, embarrassed by what she was about to do with you.
You and Jaehee liked to try out new things and today you asked her if she would like to dominate you, to which she didn't immediately agree to, but in the end did as she too, to be honest, thought of it as a pretty exciting way of becoming intimate with you.
,,You look so good right now,'' you groaned, as always you took the initiative as you put your hand around her neck, pulling her to you just to give her a deep kiss on her lips.
Panting from the intense kiss, Jaehee looked at you, deep into your eyes and then to your lips as she slowly kissed them again.
You moaned against her as she began to take your clothes off, just to put the cuffs on you, making you unable to move.
,,Jaehee, you are so good at this,'' you praised her as you waited for he to take off your underwear to put little kisses on your skin: first on your belly, then down to your vulva until she arrived at your clit, her tongue playing with the pearl, making you groan and gasp her name.
Whenever she did this with her mouth, her tongue, you pressed her head against you. Unfortunately, you were unable to and Jaehee knew perfectly well that this time you couldn't do anything except let her do all the work.
You couldn't touch her skin, massage her breasts, or play with her nipples as she did her work. All that was left was to moan, call her name, and enjoy the feeling in your body as she sucked on you.
,,Please... please... a finger, Jaehee...'' you whined, begging her as you tried to push your hips up.
,,No...'' she giggled, finally feeling good in her role as she took a big pink vibrator, turning it on as she shoved it inside of you, the tip of it wet and slippery from the lube.
,,Mhhh...'' you giggled, feeling hotter and hornier.
,,You crazy sick girl...'' Jaehee commented, making you suddenly shiver. These were two words you hated to combine as you remembered your hardships from the past.
Suddenly, the cuffs were uncomfortable and the sexy game wasn't as sexy as it was to you anymore.
You wanted it to stop and you wanted her to stop. You needed her to.
,,Cinnamon,'' you gasped. Apparently, she didn't hear as the vibrator was put one up, making you joilt.
,,CINNAMON!'' you hissed louder. In a total shock, Jaehee observed you, noticing that just now, she almost wasn't able to stay calm...

Saeyoung

,,You're sick and you're still thinking about doing a roleplay?'' you asked him as you shook your head in disbelief.
,,My ears are just hurting... You could play nurse and I could be the sick doctor,'' he mumbled and pulled you towards himself, you on his lap as his hands softly touched your ass.
,,So, you're the sick doctor?'' you asked him, kissing his nose down to his soft lips.
Your lips went down to his collarbone and while your lips made him softly moan, you used your hands to slowly undress him.
You could feel Saeyoung slowly getting hard and honestly you were always so proud whenever you felt his hardness against you.
You did this with him as you made him go crazy for you.
Saeyoung wasn't wearing a top anymore and your rather cold hands stroked his strong chest as you began to play with his nipples.
,,Mhhh... nurse Mc, you are so good at this,'' he groaned and began to nibble at your earlobe as you moaned his name.
Saeyoung slowly leaned against you, making you slowly fall back.
However, since you were on his lap, this caused you to go on your back, making your legs bow. This was rather uncomfortable and it gave you cramps.
,,Ahhh, ahh, Saeyoung it hurts,'' you whined, but since he was currently also pinching you, he didn't notice that the pain you were feeling wasn't pleasurable.
Saeyoung went on despite you whining, making you go for the safe word.
However he still didn't react when you whined, ,,Dr. Pepper''
,,Yes, I am your doctor...'' he groaned as he began to rub himself against you.
,,Fuck Saeyoung, DR. PEPPER THE SAFE WORD!'' you groaned and finally he jumped up, giving you space.
Saeyoung was panting in disbelief as he tried to understand what could have triggered you to say the safe word.
Just when he wanted to ask you, you stretched out your legs and let out a sigh.
,,You asshole, I was in a very painful position... I don't want to be a nurse anymore. Be my prisoner as punishment,'' you hissed, glaring at him as he chuckled.
,,I will as soon as I finish massaging your legs. Sorry I didn't hear you,'' he mumbled.
,,I told you that you're sick,'' you laughed and enjoyed the massage that quickly escalated....