Smut, NSFW - RFA+ Minor Duo who's children walk in

while they are having sex with Mc

This is my fav one!

Jumin

The sex between you and Jumin was amazing.He knew how to make you happy and you, to be honest, knew how to make him feel good too.Both of you could have an intimate moment anywhere and anytime.While Jaehee is outside working, while his father is talking to the chef at the restaurant you're at, well, you both were rather brave.But something you never tried was having sex during the day while your five years old son was in the room next to you.,,What if he walks in?'' you asked Jumin as he kissed your neck and began to massage the skin between your tights, making you moan.,,He won't, we will hear him... just don't be so loud,'' he whispered with a raspy voice as he now arrived at your panties.,,Ah~ wait, let's close the door...'' you whined, but Jumin didn't give you a chance.Your husband lightly pushed you against his desk, making his stuff fall on the floor as he pulled down your clothes.Your wet pussy was now naked in front of him as he kissed your vulva and stroked your belly.,,I'm sure he wants a little sibling too...'' Jumin said and kissed your clit, making you whine a bit louder.Jumin grabbed your hips and put his nose on your clit as he licked your pussy, putting his tongue into you and feeling your walls.You whined and moaned even louder, gasping for air.You could feel him smirk against your lips and felt that you would soon give up below his touch, when suddenly, a voice came out of the direction of the door.,,WHO IS MAKING MY MOM CRY?!'' your five years old son screamed, making you shriek and Jumin look up to his son.His first instinct was to hide your naked skin and so he laid his body on you, making you accidentally moan again.,,DADDY!!'' your son began to cry, thinking that his father would squeeze his mother.He was indeed a mama's boy.You quickly pulled up your pants without your son seeing anything and lightly pushed Jumin away, approaching your son.You took him in your arms as you moved him up and down, patting his back.,,Mommy was having pains on her knee and so Daddy had to look there. Mommy is just a cry baby, but Daddy wasn't hurting Mommy, yeah? Don't cry, my baby, don't cry...'' you whispered and exited the room, leaving Jumin back kind of embarrassed and with a boner.

Zen

Both of you were kind of horny that night and just couldn't stop the mood from turning sexy.,,I haven't touched that beautiful body of yours in a long time already,'' Zen whispered as you felt his penis growing.You put your hand below the blanket and began to stroke him, making him groan.,,Me neither. I missed you,'' you confessed, kissing his soft lips.The romantic kiss turned out to be a kiss filled with lust and after a few moments, your tongues were dancing/ He was sucking at your lips and teasing you, making you moan against his lips.His penis twitched at your sounds and soon Zen put his hand over yours, rubbing his hard member.,,Me too....'' you whined and finally smiled when Zen slipped his hand between your legs, feeling the hot dampness.,,I love you...'' he confessed again. He moves his body and positioned himself over you, his legs supporting his body while you still rubbed his member.He was supporting himself with his left arm and used his free hand to stroke your soft cheek, kissing your nose.,,Mhhhhmmm...'' you giggled and opened your mouth slightly, wanting him to insert his tongue again.Zen kissed you deeply again until he noticed that his chest was brushing against your nipples, making them grow hard.He smirked as he pulled your shirt up and began to nibble at them.,,UGH!'' you groaned and pushed your upper body to him when he lightly bit your erect nipple.Both of you were enjoying the foreplay when suddenly a little ,,Mommy'' came from behind the both of you.Zen immediately let his body fall on his left while you quickly covered up your breasts.,,Taeyeon is scared,'' your ten years old daughter said, holding your little daughter by her hand.,,But you're... busy. Come with me, Taeyeon~ah,'' she said, turning around immediately.,,Ahhh, I wanna have Mommy and Daddy, Unnie!'' she whined.Your heart was still racing. You quickly fixed your clothes and jumped up.,,Ji Woo!'' you called your older daughter.,,Mommy and Daddy weren't busy!'' you whined and took your daughter's hand. Zen looked at your back as you walked off and laid back in his bed, putting his hands over his face.,,Aish...'' he whined.,,I don't know if I'm embarrassed or sad...!'' he kept whining, waiting for your return.