SMUT/ NSFW RFA + Minor Trio with a MC who wants a Threesome

Jumin

Sexlife between you and Jumin was perfectly fine.You two understood each other perfectly.Jumin knew when you wanted him to massage your breasts and when you wanted to enjoy his soft lips on your skin.He knew from your moans what you were looking for.His fingers rammed into your holes while his hips rubbed against yours, entering you and making you scream in happiness.,,Harder, Jumin! Do it as hard as you can~" you moaned and were about to rip your sheets.,,Enter my asshole too~" you whined.At that moment Jumin knew that you were longing for someone else too.,,Jumin~ ahhh what are you doing?" you asked him while you were riding his dick.A few moments later, a young man, one of the new bodyguards, entered the room.He was a bit shocked but acted immediately when Jumin told him to fuck your ass.,,OH YES!" you moaned, riding Jumin faster and pushing your ass higher to the bodyguard who was moaning too.,,Thank you... that's just what I wanted," you moaned in Jumin's arm when you all were able to cum.,,Tell me when you want it again and I will give it to you," Jumin giggled and kissed you.

Zen

,,Am I not enough?" Zen asked you.You just confessed that you wanted to try a threesome.You knew that with your question you hurt his pride.However, you wanted to try it out once in your life.And that's what you told him.,,It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you can't fulfill me or anything like that... it's just that trying out something new makes me excited..." you confessed.,,I don't want another man making you moan..." Zen complained.,,Who said, that it has to be a man though..."And that's how it came to be that you called Jaehee to ask her if she was willing to come over.Almost startling her with the question, as soon as she was sitting on your couch, you took her dress off and began kissing her and moving her hand against your wet cunt.,,Zen, my ass~" you begged, feeling your pussy throbbing while Jaehee now began to have fun.Her kisses were becoming more and more heated and her fingers finally found a way into you.,,Zenny, come here~" you laughed and helped him up, helped Jaehee to take off her clothes, and sat on her face, making her lick your insides while you ordered Zen to fuck her and kiss you at the same time.The times you guys' cum was countless and even though Zen disliked saying it, seeing you dirty in cum and sweat with another person fucking you was a great view...

Yoosung

Your cute, shy boy was a bit unsure if a threesome was really what he wanted.He was kind of too shy for it and besides, in his opinion, sex was something personal to only share with the person he loved.But thinking about someone having sex with you while he could jerk himself off was making him kind of excited.,,Okay, but I want it to be a woman,"He finally agreed.,,Huh? Why?" you asked him.To you, to be honest, it didn't matter.But when he told you that he was just too jealous you understood and agreed to it too.And so it was that the next day you guys called Jaehee over.You both agreed that you wanted to do it with a close friend.At first, however, Jaehee was totally against it and even thought you guys were being crazy or joking.But later on, when you decided to lay without underwear on the couch to massage your insides, Jaehee realized that you were totally honest.You really wanted it.,,Oh dear..." Yoosung blushed and hid his head with his hands.Jaehee came to understand that you probably needed something exciting besides your soft husband.,,Only once!" she hissed and pulled her dress up to reveal her panties to Yoosung and began to lick you.One finger was in your hole while she sucked your clit.She made you moan and groan louder as she massaged your breasts.At some point, Yoosung just lubed his dick and entered Jaehee.While thrusting himself into his friend, he began to lick you and made you two cum.,,Let's change!" you giggled and got up.Laying down, you instructed Yoosung to fuck you and pushed Jaehee on your face.,,Mc, I didn't shower, I-",,You are so beautiful here..." you kissed her lips while Yoosung waited to fuck you.But it was too sexy seeing you kissing her and helping her to get undressed.,,Kiss my husband while riding me..." you nodded and grabbed her hips.Jaehee was a screaming mess and Yoosung finally could cum into you together with your own cum...