RFA + Minor Duo with a MC that loves to spoil them with affection

Jumin

Everyone thought that in this relationship you were the one getting spoiled.
Spoiled with money and love.
But nobody knew that they were awfully wrong.
They just found out when they saw you.
You were so kind-hearted, you loved Jumin Han so much, nobody knew that a pure love like this even existed.
And Jumin enjoyed your love.
After being used and abused by women for money he really enjoyed his life with you.
And it wasn't that he only took.
He also gave love.
,,Jumin, hello!" you giggled when you visited him at work, bringing lunch with you.
With everything you did, you planted a heartwarming smile on his lips.
,,Come here, your tie is..." you mumbled and already rightened his tie, kissing him at least five times in a row.
,,I never thought I would say it but I guess they are a perfect couple...." Zen sighed as he watched you feeding the CEO-in-line.

Zen

He wasn't spoiled as a kid but the love he received from his fans made everything up.
Although, the love he received from you was different.
It was true love.
The hugs you gave him...none could ever hug him like that.
The kisses you gave him before going out, were the most special ones.
The little presents, like a new bag mirror or perfume, made it look as if you were the man in the relationship.
So this was what it meant to be in love, right?
Getting stroked until falling asleep, getting hugged whenever he felt bad and being smiled at whenever he forgot how to smile.
You were his princess and he loved you so much.
And you felt the same, this was for sure.

Yoosung

It was for sure, your children would be spoiled with love and presents.
People knew right away since they saw how much Yoosung changed.
,,I want a girlfriend like Mc too..." Zen whined as he saw how lovely you cooked his food.
You were always holding his hand or saying that you loved him.
Even in the chats, you spoiled him with love.
Messages like ,,I miss you"
,,Work well" and ,,I love you, take care!" weren't seldom messages.
Whenever he got ill, you would get ill afterward since you cared for him a lot.
You fed him, changed his clothes, and always gave him his medicine.
You were really never in a bad mood for his sake.

Jaehee

Just the fact how nice you were to her in the chat showed how much you loved to spoil her.
In really every moment you were the one spoiling her with love and care.
While laying in bed you were the one who would always kiss and stroke her skin.
Even the customers knew how amazing you were.
Whenever she finished serving a rude customer, you would hug and praise her, making her feel better that way.
One day she asked you why you would spoil her with so much love.
,,Because I love you so much that I want you to know how much I love you." you giggled.

Saeyoung

Being spoiled with love....For Saeyoung it was like seeing a horse flying.
He only got to know the rude side of life.
And so, when you first hugged him, he felt odd.
,,Oh? Oh oh oh! Why are you crying?!" you asked him worriedly.
You immediately took his hand and let him sit down.
With your thumbs, you wiped off his tears and kissed him.
It made him sob even harder when you hugged him so strongly.
,,I love you, why are you crying?" you asked him.
Since then Saeyoung was like on drugs, he was addicted to your spoiled love.
It made him feel strong.
Hugs on the back were his favorites.
Your kissed on his cheeks was also a highlight for him.
But what he loved the most was the first kiss in the morning, together with your very first sentence.
,,Good morning my love! I hope you slept well....what do you want to eat for breakfast...?"

Saeran

He had to be honest.
He still felt guilty for his mean behavior.
But you forgave him and he could feel it.
You were constantly hugging or kissing him.
Spoiling him with little surprises like his favorite food or a lot of flowers.
But these weren't the only things you did for him.
Whenever he looked at you he felt spoiled.
Hearing your laughter and feeling your warmth was spoiling.
,,Saeran...I love you so so much..." you mumbled about three times a day.
Saeran really wanted to cherish you.

Jihyun

,,Lucy~ good morning!" you greeted your daughter.
Jihyun observed you from the door how lovely you were.
He felt spoiled with love, seeing you with your adopted daughter.
You were five months pregnant.
Jihyun couldn't believe his luck.
Your happy smile and kind words made him feel as is he was having a lovely dream.
Not only that but you also had a lot of patience.
You cared about him so much, you cared about his food and cooked for him.
You weren't lazy at all, you did everything you could do to support him in your state.
And when he asked you to please rest, you did.
,,Can I help you? Should I bring you water?" you would always ask him.
And if he didn't need anything you would kiss him and tell him how much you loved him and how proud you were.