NSFW + TW for Vanderwood's Part! Sub!MC who wants to try out bondage

RFA + Minor Trio with a sub!MC who wants to try out bondage NSFW, TW for Vanderwood's Part!

Jumin

You rubbed your hands together as you looked for the third time to the clock over your head.Jumin would be home in a few minutes and your heart was already pounding so strongly. Even though you knew that you didn't have to be so scared, you couldn't help but feel nervous.You suddenly had the urge to try out bondage sex with Jumin and being submessive with him.Just the thought of it made you wet.Jumin was the cute, loving husband who made sure to take care of you while and after being intimate, but this time you wanted something hard.You even already prepared something below your bathrobe, to make him feel... more aroused.You heard the door open and Jumin calling you, making you jump up and walk over to him.,,Hello, my love, seeing your face makes me so happy. Did you just shower?'' he asked you and smiled at you, kissing you after he put down his bag.,,No, actually Jumin...'' you mumbled, playing with his tie.,,Do you want to dominate me and chain me up...?'' you asked him in a hotter voice.Jumin stayed puzzled for a few seconds, but quickly warmed up again, pulling at his tie as he smirked.,,Can I see what's below there?'' he asked you and made you turn red in embarrassment as he took off the bathrobe, just to see your sexy underwear.,,Lead me to our room, my love,''As soon as the both of you stepped into your shared bedroom, Jumin pushed you on your bed and took his tie, making sure that your hands were tightly tied to the bed.,,Mhhh...'' you moaned, excited by how sexy he looked over you.Jumin slowly began to massage you and touch your body as his lips met your neck.,,The safe word is pancakes, okay?'' he asked you and happily bit you as you agreed to the word, enjoying the feeling of not being free anymore.

Zen

,,Hyun...'' you moaned as Zen gasped over you, his fingers in your panties as he massaged your pearl of lust, making you moan below his touch.,,Zenny...'' you whined louder, making him grunt. He loved to hear you moan and beg his name.,,Zenny, oppa ~ can you please.... dominate me?'' you whined and moaned again as his fingers wandered down into your wet pussy.,,Tie me up, Zenny, do it...'' you begged and spread your legs apart a bit more.Zen took his fingers out of you and quickly took out a tie out of drawer ,,Are you sure...?'' he mumbled, his member was throbbing. Honestly, this idea was on his mind for a pretty long time and he couldn't wait to hear you whine and beg for him even more.When he saw you nodding, he quickly tied you up and made sure that you knew the safe word before he slapped you on your ass, making you groan.,,Good girl. Now you can't touch yourself anymore. I will make you moan and cry out for me with my fingers,'' he promised and massaged your breast again before his lips met your cunt after he took off your panties.He loved to hear you moan and whine, especially because he knew how much you loved to get licked and press his head against yourself stronger or grab his hair.,,Feeling you struggling below me... Mc, you make me so hot...'' he groaned as he saw you rolling your head back in excitement.Rubbing his hard penis, Zen looked back at you ,,I should leave you tied up, so that only I can feel and play with you,'' he groaned before he entered you, holding your legs, making it impossible for you to move at all...

Yoosung

Your husband rubbed his hands together as he observed you. You were naked in front of him, your hands were tied, and your make up was done perfectly.The only thing that was missing was the understanding of himself, who was totally puzzled at the sudden surprise you gave him.,,Did... something happen...?'' he asked you, kind of worried, making you chuckle. ,,No, dummy,'' you said as you shook your head and approached him, kissing his cheek.,,I thought we had to try something new and... I'm here so that you can do it with me...'' you told him.Your cheeks were burning as you thought of your way of approaching Yoosung, who by now was flustered too.He was more than happy to help you, but first he needed to know what you wanted him to do.,,Dominate me and tie me up... I want to try... you know,'' you whispered.Yoosung nodded. Even though he only saw this in porn, he was sure that he could please you, slowly kissing you, sucking at your skin and tiying your hands to the bed as well as your legs, strecthing them apart to let his head into the beauty of your sex.You gasped as his tongue sucked your clit, making you pant.,,Let me hear how much you like this,'' he groaned as his finger massaged your inner thigh, making you gasp even louder.,,Please...'' you begged, already being on the edge.,,No way I will make you cum right now,'' he smirked and slowly slapped your vulva.,,Cry for me. Beg me,'' he whispered and began to kiss your breasts, going up all over your chest, just to give you a little kiss on your neck.His lips hit yours as you tried to move your hand, unable to do so since you were tied up.,,Hehehe,'' he laughed, and licked your lips, nibbling them before he entered your mouth to explore you there.,,Pleasseee,'' you begged, as best as possible, not being able to press your legs together to make you feel at least a bit better.,,I will... give it to you now,'' he nodded and slowly entered you, enjoying the sight of your rolling eyes as you enjoyed his warm penis.