NSFW/ SMUT - RFA + Minor Duo trying pegging with MC

Jumin

You and your husband were despising the fact that you both had a busy schedule, were pretty active in bed, and loved to try new things.That gave a reason for your sex toys in a kind of hidden room in the penthouse.Between those toys, there was also a strap-on that was going to be used tonight. It was something you ordered in order to surprise Jumin.,,So... you want to use that on me... tonight?'' Jumin asked you. At first he seemed unsure, but you could see that he was smirking as he was liking the idea.,,Well, you are always the one in control and tonight I want to be the one,'' you mumbled and slowly stroked his shoulder, your soft fingers tapping on his skin, making him purr because of the comfortable touch.You slowly brought your face toward his and began to nibble his ear lobe, slowly pushing him back to your room, the strap-on in your hand.Once your husband let his body fall on your shared bed, you laid over him, kissing his lips with passion, nibbling and softly biting him.Your tongues were dancing together, salvia mixing in your mouth as you unzipped his pants and roughly massaged his hard member, his moans vibrated in your mouth.Soon the room was filled with moans and gasps as the strap was on you, his legs in the air. He leaned against you as the dildo you were using was slippery because of the lube you used a few moments ago.,,Oh, ough... yeah, mhhh!'' Jumin moaned when you hit his prostate.,,I... I'm coming!'' he gasped and you too felt that the orgasm would hit you soon.You began to push your hips into him harder and quicker. You loved the wet, slippery sounds your bodies made when you were doing that act of love.And even more, you loved to hear Jumin call your name and cum with all his semen because of you.,,This was... unusual. I liked it... but, I like it better when I'm the one hitting my hips into you,'' Jumin moaned, which made you nod in agreement.,,It was nice and we should try it again, but I would also rather feel you inside me...''

Zen

,,I don't know...'' Zen whimpered when you showed him the dildo that was supposed to make him cum while you would push it into him.,,Why? I mean, it's okay if you don't want to, but is there a reason?'' you asked him, wanting to understand his feelings.,,I just... I'm scared that I will... that something else will come out... from there. I heard some rumors,'' Zen mumbled, embarrassed.But you were the more open minded one in your relationship and didn't quite understand. ,,Are you scared that you'll shit in front of me if I put this into your ass?'' you asked him, apparently hitting the spot as he turned red.,,Hyun, we're a couple. I don't care. I mean, I know that this would be just an accident,'' you laughed and kissed him.,,Okay, really...?'' Zen asked you and kissed you back, as he felt much better now that you assured him.The both of you ended up in your bed, kissing and licking each other.Zen rubbed his fingers against your clit, making you shiver as he touched the bundle of nerves.,,Ouhhh,'' you groaned and kissed him, managing to take off his shirt and massage his sexy six pack, your fingers feeling as if they were on fire as you stroked every inch of his skin before playing with his nipples.,,Put it into me,'' you moaned since you didn't use a strap-on, but a dildo that was supposed to be inserted into your anus and vagina and then into him.Slowly, he inserted the toy, of course playing with you and licking your nipples, his tongue rolling around them as they grew in arousal.,,I have enough,'' you groaned and pushed him back, putting his legs on your shoulders and making him gasp in surprise.He looked so vulnerable as you spit on his hole.Just like he always did with you, you slapped the dildo on his hole, making him scream and moan before entering.,,Oh my god-ouh!'' he gasped.,,It's so tight, it... feels good...'' he moaned, almost whining as you pulled out again and pushed the toy into his ass again.The toy wasn't just driving him crazy, but you as well, who could feel every thrust.You felt as if you were playing with yourself, hitting your own G-Spot with the toy.You leaned your body against his as you entered deeper, making him cry out louder.Zen suddenly came while your body was bent over him, making his semen go all over your face.You laughed in surprise as you saw him there, his hand over his mouth as he couldn't stop moaning.,,The good thing about this that even though you came, I can still -'' you pushed it into him again, ,,go on with the act - ouhhh!'' you smirked, making him moan loudly again.