RFA with a Mc who is a bad cooker and burns their food

Jumin

You looked at the clock and at the laptop on your beautiful legs. It was a hot summer day and you were only wearing an old, way too long singlet out of Jumin's closet. ,,Ahhh this sounds soo good!" you smiled as you read the dish's name. You wanted to cook potatoes and asparagus with grilled salmon. It didn't took long until you stood in the kitchen, ready to cook a tasty dinner for your husband. ,,My love I'm home-MC?!" Jumin yelled as he opened the door. He was surrounded by black smoke. He began to choke as he searched you. He quickly noticed that the smoke came from the kitchen and immediately entered the room. ,,Mc!" he exclaimed your name and opened the window. ,,Ohh no, Jumin, is it okay if the potatoes are a little bit darker?'' you asked him with an embarrassed smile as you showed him the black potatoes. ,,Maybe...we should order something...'' you mumbled when the two of you sat around the table. ,,No, I can't let go this food in vain!'' Jumin smiled at you and took a bite of the food you prepared for him with love. It wasn't really tasty but love filled his heart when he thought about you cooking his meal. But ever since then he decided to stay by your side to not let you cook alone.

Zen

You were on vacancy but unfortunately the agency did some mistakes and so Zen had to work. It was sad since you wanted to go somewhere for a trip. Since Zen thought that it was his fault, you wanted to make him feel better and so you decided to cook his favorite dish by your self. You put in the ingredients and stayed alert that everything worked out but unfortunately you failed. The pan was black, filled with unhealthy oil as the food turned black. You looked at the food on the plate and realized that it would be pretty unhealthy. But before you could call your boyfriend to please bring take out with him, he already entered the room. ,,Hi! They let me go earlier.'' he smiled happily and kissed your cheek. ,,Oh, did you cook for me?'' he asked you a bit unsure and took a bite, chewing pretty hard on the disgusting food. He still tried to smile even through it was pretty hard. ,,Don't, oppa. You will get sick!'' you whined and took the plate to throw it away. The two of you instead ordered Pizza and enjoyed it together. ,,From today on we will just watch cooking shows okay, princess?"

Yoosung

Everyone knew that Yoosung liked to cook for the people he loves. He was still a bit clumsy but even through it didn't always look good, it was tasty. And so of course you thought it was a shame that you as the woman never cooked for your hard working husband. ,,So, Mc, let's do it!" you giggled and put a few ingredients into the pot. ,,Uhm....the table the table!" you talked to yourself and ran out while the food was in the pot. ,,Oh! Yoosung's favorite series!" you yelled and went to the living room, leaving the half undone table. Unfortunately you forgot your food afterwards and instead went to the toilet, put on some make up and began to chat with Jaehee while she was on her way home. This was until you smelled something burning. Totally disgusted by the smell you approached the kitchen and remembered-you wanted to actually cook. ,,FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT'S ON FIRE!" you yelled and searched for something to stop the flames. ,,Mc!" Yoosung yelled and pushed you away, putting his jacked on the fire to suffocate it. ,,Where you trying to put the house on fire?" he asked you still terrified and checked your body. ,,Are you hurt?" he asked you when he couldn't see anything. But you, amazed by his handsomeness just hugged him. ,,Mc..." Yoosung blushed and tried to stay calm....

Jaehee

You were so embarrassed. Everything you did was serving customers or cleaning the kitchen. But except for that you were good for nothing. And you hated it. You wanted to help her, your only love and partner. You wanted to see her wide smile filled with pride and so you mixed all ingredients to bake a special cake. ,,So lame..." you mumbled after a few minutes. It didn't take a long time after your body reacted before your brain did. In the next moment you turned the oven on the highest temperature and tried to tidy up the place. ,,Mc I'm here again-why does it smell so odd?" Jaehee began and looked around. She quickly reacted and tried to save the cake. Although your girlfriend failed. ,,I'm sorry..." you mumbled and looked down. ,,Don't worry...I like you the way you are. This was good enough!" she smiled at you with a proud grin.

Saeyoung

You hated it for a long time to be honest. You hated the fact that you guys would simply eat junk food. You hated it. The reason was that none could cook. Or that you guys were just lazy to do so. But after you noticed your weight gain, you decided to change everything. You let Saeyoung hack into Weight Watcher's program to get the recipe's and began to cook. Although, it didn't really work out. Saeyoung kept teasing you and playing pranks on you. And at some point you were just so angry that you needed to give him a proper payback.You put everything aside into the pot, the brand new tupperware on the stove and ran after your future husband to hopefully slap him. ,,Come here SAEYOUNG!" you yelled as you tried to stop your tummy ache you got from laughing and breathing. No use, he was way too quickly.,,GOTCHA!" you yelled at some point as you finally touched his sweaty back. ,,What's that?" he suddenly asked you dead serious. ,,Mh?" you asked him. But suddenly before you could answer the extinguisher turned on and began to beep loudly. ,,The food...is a mess..." you guys mumbled after you finally got the gadgets crushed. ,,Let's just enjoy Chips and Ice cream as long as we can." Saeyoung mumbled as he tried to shallow your broccoli.

Mystic Messenger Headcanons, OneShots and FanFics Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें