A Very Scary Clichémas 2014 Part One

(Published December 24th, 2014) 

A Very Scary Clichémas 2014 Part One

~~~

๖ۣۜT'was the night before an update. Chilea was working hard to make sure Annabell would not--

Annabell: OH NO GURLFRIEND, YOU ARE NOT WRITING IN 3RD PERSON!

Spongebob Narrator: I'm not even a girl!

Annabell: DON'T YOU SASS ME!  *Z-snaps* NO 3RD PERSON!

Spongebob Narrator: But it's to set the mood--

Annabell: IDC! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 3RD PERSON IN CLICHEWORLD! NOW GO TO THE LAND OF STORIES!

Spongebob Narrator: But--

Annabell: NOW!!! *Pushes Spongebob Narrator into the Land of Stories* Ah, much better

[Enter weird intro here, maybe the media]

Annabell's POV

Today I woke up to snow outside, even though we now lived on a beach. Confuzzling? *puts on sunglasses* DEAL WITH IT. So I got out of bed and r̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶s̶t̶a̶i̶r̶s̶ took the elevator downstairs. Today is now Christmas Eve, even though the last chapter was in September, but whatever, it's December in Wattpadia so it has to be December here.

The house was strung with Christmas lights everywhere, and we don't have Hanukkah or Kwanzaa stuff because only Christmas stuff is swag. Oh, and Canadian Boxing Day too. So anyway, I was downstairs looking at the totes adorbs Christmas tree when somebody poked me on the shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Holly, and I have no idea where I am." She had light blonde hair, super pale skin, icy blue eyes, rosy cheeks, and poinsettia red lips. She was wearing a red dress with white fluff on the seams, and a black half-waisted chic jacket, and other useless stuff that doesn't need to be described.

"Who's your parent?" I asked, because everyone has to be a demigod and not a mortal or nymph or--

"Um, Santa Claus..." Her voice drifted off. WHAT? SANTA CLAUS WAS HER DAD? BUT ONLY DEMIGODS ARE ALLOWED-- "Oh, and my dad is the god of presents and jolly, and I can read minds." Oh, okay, she can stay.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Holly shrugged, "I don't know, my author just kinda threw me here so she can have a Christmas story." She twisted her foot around, "I think my dad needs saving or help or something, for some reason people think he has to be in some type of trouble." Holly groaned in frustration, "I wish people could use somebody else in their Christmas stories, like Jack Frost--

"DID SOMEBODY SAY JACK FROST?" Jack Frost (the DreamWorks Jack Frost, because he's totes adorbs) randomly popped and started making it snow, then disappeared

"--Or something. It's bad enough that I can't spend a lot of time with my dad because, you know, he's Santa Claus so he's always busy, but people now make him a 'damsel in distress', so now I barely ever spend time with him!" She sat down on the couch and started crying even though we were just standing in front of the Christmas tree.

"Could you repeat that just in case I wasn't listening because I was thinking about how hot Travis was and totes did not hear anything you were saying." I said. Holly started crying more, but I don't know why, I'm a totes nice person! I started to comfort her awkwardly, then I gave up because I'm too lazy.

Percy came sliding down the fire pole that appeared for his convenience. He had excitement written all over his face. "CHRISTMAS IS HERE!" He ran to the tree to find is present-less. He frowned, "Where's the presents?"