Demigods React: Annabell Chase Edition (Chappie Two)

(Published December 25th, 2015)

(I decided to give you the gift of a double update. Happy holidays!)

Demigods React: Annabell Chase Edition (Chappie Two)

~~~

Me: So welcome back to the reading of The Completely Cliche but Totes True Story of Annabell Chase!

Leo: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Grover: Why must you put us through this torture?

Me: Because I love you guys.

Frank: I hate you.

Me: WELP! STALL ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU'LL STILL READ IT!

Leo: YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! *closes eyes*

Me: Oh, yes I can. *Holds Leo's eyelids open*

Leo: THE PAIN! MAKE IT STOP!

Me: Time to get started!

Annabell's POV

I walked over to the volleyball when a girl with long black hair and silver eyes bumped into me.

"Omgs, I'm like so sorry!" She helped me up. "Hi, I'm Luna Eclipse Diana Hunter Wolf Brown Table Arm Water bottle ChexMixMoon. What's your name?"

Rachel: What the Hades is wrong with her name?

Grover: Mmm...ChexMix™...

Percy: Will you not think about food for five seconds?

Grover: Sorry, but food... *drools*

Annabeth: You look like Percy.

Grover and Percy: HEY!

"I'm Annabell Beth Katherine Louise Marie Ella Elizabeth Jacqueline Chase, and I'm a daughter of Athena." We started walking to lunch, even though we just had breakfast like five minutes ago.

Piper: Holy Hera, how are these girls NOT fat? THEY EAT FOOD EVERY FIVE SECONDS!

Grover: I wouldn't mind that, because food.... Yummy...

Percy: Grover. No.

"Cool, I'm a forbidden daughter of Artemis." Luna played with her silver charm bracelet.

Artemis: NO. NEVER. WHO'D EVEN BE THE--

Me: Probably Percy.

Artemis: WHAT?

Percy: WHAT?

Annabeth: WHAT?

Hunter: NO. NO SIBLINGS.

Artemis: Who--

Hunter: *sinks into shadows*

Me: *INTENSE FANGIRLING*

Grover: FOOD! Wait, I mean, WHAT? Lady Artemis would NEVER! And her with Percy... WHAT?

Thalia: Have I mentioned that I'm done with this story? Yes? Well, I'm still done.

"Omgs, that's like supes cool!" I hugged Luna, because we're tight like that. Then after that I skipped off and bumped into Percy.

Percy: NOOOOOO!!!

"Hey bae," I greeted as I kissed him on the cheek. Percy looked disgusted, I don't know why though, I'm like totes adorbs. Oh wait, I have to be insecure, um, I mean, I am soooooooooo ugly!