Japernico, Sleeping in Wonderland, and Celestial Pink

(Published October 12th, 2014)

Japernico, Sleeping in Wonderland, and Celestial Pink

~~~

~The author puts him/herself (but usually a her because gods forbid we have boys in our story unless it's Leo, Nico, or Percy) in the story:

I walked into camp and bumped into Leo.

"OMG CHILEA YOU'RE SO CUTE MARRY ME!" Then he fainted.

See what I mean? I makes the author sound totally vain. Now I know one author who used her name in her fanfic, but at the time she wasn't going by her name and... Wow, I just realized she wrote a cliche fanfic before it was a cliche fanfic...

More High School Stories:

~The rooms, oh my gods the rooms... So much pain reading about the description of EACH. DEMIGOD'S. ROOM! I'd throw myself in Tartarus if I have to read another one! Why? Just why? Do you want to torture me? But seriously, all the rooms match the demigod's godly parent, not their personality. Seriously, SINCE WHEN IS ANNABETH OBSESSED WITH OWLS????? And I really don't care what their rooms look like, just continue on with the freaking story, okay?

~Each demigod owns a ferrari. A. Freaking. Ferrari. And the color has to do with the godly parent too, not based off of the demigod.

And on to cliche topics:

-Khaos *cough* excuse me, Chaos* Stories

-Percabeth at Goode

-The 7 in High school (Usually at Goode because gods forbid there are other high schools)

-Percy Jackson Avenger fanfics

-The OC falls in love with Leo Valdez/Nico di Angelo stories

-The "Gaea and Kronos are rising again because I'm too lazy to google any monsters in Greek mythology" plot line

-1D become demigods (Then it goes into your typical 1D story)

-5SoS become demigods (Then it goes into your typical 5SoS story)

-That "I'm a demigod and an egyptian magician" plot line. Because I'm pretty sure there's NO OTHER WAY to make a crossover between The Kane Chronicles and Percy Jackson even though Rick Riordan did that without using a demigod magician.

-That one demigod who's parents are Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, and Athena. The last time I checked, you can't have four parents

Then I'm over here like WHY?

~Your typical Percico/Leico/Jasico/Japernico *shivers* fanfics:

Okay, first off, they have these really weird pet names for each other. Like Nico would call Percy "that scrumptious fish" *throws up* or Percy would call Nico... You know what? I can't even go there.

Okay, I'm gonna try to write an example without throwing up...

NICO'S POV:

I went up to Percy (A/N NOPE, I'M DONE, I CANNOT WRITE THIS, I REPEAT, I CANNOT NOT WRITE THIS! Okay, I'll try...) and... (A/N I'm sorry, this is just too much.... This is just too much... I tried, I really tried.)

But really, for those of you who HAVE read one of those fanfics, you know how nasty it can get. Like really, I never see any of that stuff with Percabeth in it. I would write an example, but I'm trying to keep this book as appropriate as possible. Thankfully Grover and Frank haven't popped up in these fanfics, because trust me, things will not end well if I found one with them in it.