Canabowlprisms, Glen Coco, and Fifty Shades of Grace

(Published November 29th, 2015)

Canabowlprisms, Glen Coco, and Fifty Shades of Grace

~~~

~Octavian and Percy fighting to the death over a stuffed animal is now a thing.

Octavian: I AM BACK AND DEADER--I MEAN, BETTER-- THAN EVER, MOFOS! I AM HERE TO KILL ALL THE TEDDYBEARS! GIVE THEM TO ME SO I CAN FEED OFF OF CHILDREN'S LOST DREAMS AND HOPES!

Percy: NUUUUUU!!!! NOT MY BOOTIFUL BLU-BEARY! *hugs blue bear* I WILL NOT LET HER END UP LIKE HER COUSIN PERRY!

Octavian: Fine then! We shall fight to the death for Blu-Beary!

Percy: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Annabeth: PERCY NUUUUUUU!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!

Grover: Percy, it's not worth it! Wait, I don't exist!  *poofs out of existence*

Percy: *puts hand on Annabeth's shoulder* It is my duty.

Annabeth: *wipes single tear* Then do what you must, my love.

Percy: I will always love you, dearest. *flies away on Blackjack dramatically in the sunset*

Oh, right, got off track. Anyway...

Octavian: PREPARE TO MEET THY DOOM, PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON.

Percy: *le dramatic gasp* How do you know my middle name?

Octavian: Because Authors always make your middle name Achilles. Now, WE FIGHT TO THE DEATH! EN GARDE!

*Épées magically appear in their hands because The Author was watching the "Parent Trap" earlier and The Author felt in the fencing mood.*

*Octavian dramatically stabs Percy*

Percy: *falls dramatically* Tell Annabeth that I love her and that we are star-crossed lovers, fated to be reborn as a set of twins named Mabel and Dipper Pines because Pinecest is apparently a thing okay bye. *dies*
Octavian: YES. BLU-BEARY ISH MINE!!!! *Kills Blu-Beary.* I FEEL SO ALIVE!
(From  @Unstable_Muffin )

~*After girl being abused*
Girl: My past was so terrible! I was always abused by my dad because The Author couldn't think of a better depressing past! *cries*

Boy: It's okay.... Um, yeah.

Girl: I'm just so emotionally torn right now that anybody could do anything to me that I'd be too sad and depressed to care!

Boy: Oh... right! *in mind* This is my cue!

*Boy makes out passionately with Girl*

Gods, this guy is such a--
Well, I can't put it any better than @_Lost_Demigod :
"What a dick mentally weak state as a sign of 'NOW'S MY CHANCE!!!' If a guy did that to ME, I'd shove him off. He's basically taking advantage of her weak state."

Will: *Z-snapped fingers* Mmm-hmm, she told him! You go, Glen Coco!

~The main character's parents are usually killed by a monster, and miraculously the main character isn't.

Probably because the main character still smells like BOOTY STANK because they haven't taken a shower in months.

Hmm, sounds like my ten-year-old sister... *looks away thoughtfully into the distance*

~Percy can now sing.

I don't know about you guys, but I always thought he'd sound like a dying whale when he sang.

And the whole camp has this singing contest, and everyone has the most beautiful singing voices.

What is this, High School Musical?