Annabell Chase's Tote's Fab Mary Suemmer Special 2015 pt. 1

(Published July 7th, 2015)

Annabell Chase's Tote's Fab Mary Suemmer Special 2015 pt. 1

~~~

๖ۣۜOnce Upon a time in a magical land far far away...

Annabell: No, we ain't starting like that!

Spongebob Narrator: But--

Annabell: No! It ain't swag enough!

Spongebob Narrator: But it's cliche!

Annabell: Does it look like I care?

Spongebob Narrator: Well, who's telling the story here?

Annabell: Not you anymore.

Spongebob Narrator: What--

*Annabell pushes Spongebob Narrator into The Land of Stories*

Spongebob Narrator: Not again.

~

Annabell's POV

"AQUAMARINE, GET YOUR SKINNY BUTT OVER HERE!"

I hate Aqua. She is just sooooooooooooo annoying! Ugh! She didn't even do anything but I hate her anyway.

So today is the the last day of school, and I woke up all bored and stuffs. Chloe burst into my room looking all Egypts and stuff.

"Make me breakfast!" Chloe jumps on my bed over and over again. I groan and pushed her off.

"Do I look like I'm your maid?" I got up and jumped on her face before leaving my room. Chloe teleported to the Duat because the author didn't feel like including her anymore.

I went downstairs using the elevator because the escalator was broken and broken escalators are dangerous strangerous and I could dies if I go down a stopped escalator.

Will was cooking up some yum-yum because he's now our maid. BUT BOYS CAN'T BE MAIDS! Oh whatever, we'll just change his gender so it can work.

"Hey guys, come get yo breakfast before I go to Starbucks!" Willow giggled as she set the breakfast on the table. Nico wokes up because Willow's aura caused a disturbance in his eyelids.

"Hey Will what's-- WHAT THE TARTARUS HAPPENED TO ME BAE!" Nico ran over to Willow and started touching her bodys and stuffs to see if she was really a girl. "WHY?????????????" Nico ran away crying.

"Omgs, Neeks, come ba-ack!" Willow ran off to grab Neeks and dragged him off to Starburcks.

"Take me with you! I will die if I don't have Starbucks in the next five seconds because I'm white!!!" Claire ran towards Willow with Sunshine jumping on her.

"I LOVE YOU NICO, TAKE ME INSTEAD!" Sunshine used her powas of Apollers to possess Claire and scratch her eyeballers out. Claire screamed Smexily as she grew a pair.

Of eyeballs of course, get your head out Hades' underwear drawer! The two of them flew away to eat some Starburck's or something. We drove to Goode this morning because duh, it was the last day of school silly! I was wolkin in da hallway wen a coote boi booompped inta mii.

"OMGS, HI GURLFRIEND, MY NAME IS FRANCIS! WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR OUTFIT, IT'S TOTES ADORBS!" Francis was wearing a pink polo from Vineyard Vines. He had blonde hair and kalidscope orbs that were memerizing. He had full pink lips, high cheek bones, boy booty shorts, and sperrys.

"I got it from Victoria's Secre--" Suddenly a girl with black hair and purple streaks popped up. She had a ripped shirt that said MCR ROX 666. PREPZ DYE. Her booty shorts said 'GOFFIKS' and she was crying bloodeyness.