Grammar Popo, Persassy the Sassy, and The Giggling Boys

(Published February 11th, 2015)

Grammar Popo, Persassy the Sassy, and The Giggling Boys

~~~

~Every child of Hephaestus (*cough* Excuse me, OC *cough) has to be A FREAKING FIRE USER. STOP. JUST PLEASE STOP. Leo was the first fire user since 1666. THEY'RE RARE. STAHP.

~A girl with white blondish hair and icy blue eyes bumped into me. "Hi, my name's Wynter, and I'm a daughter of Khione!"

Are you sure? Are you sure you're not a daughter of Jelsa? Because the last time I checked, Khione had BROWN hair and BROWN eyes, so why do her kids look nothing like her?!

~Children of Poseidon always have the last name "Jackson", Children of Zeus always have the last name "Grace", and children of Hades always have the last name "di Angelo" (but they spell it Di Angelo). There are other last names that exist you know.

*Knock* *KNOCK* *BANG* *BANG*

WARNING: THE GRAMMAR POLICE HATH ARRIVED. OPEN UP SO WE CAN SEARCH YOUR STORIES. IF YOU COOPERATE, WE WILL LEAVE WITH NO HARM. 

~I swear, I feel like everyone doesn't have an "Enter" key on their keyboard because most stories are just one big wall of writing.

~From the wonderful bio of @FourTrisTheFortress (modified because I don't like cussing of course): "Grammar is the difference between knowing your schist and know you're schist."

~That one author who doesn't know the difference between there, their, and they're. C'MON GUYS, IT'S ELEMENTARY STUFF!

~I swear, when I'm reading I'll see a sentence like: "Its my money, and I'm going to take it." See what's wrong here? If you don't then I'm thinking that you're lying about your age on here because if you're 13-years-old, then you would've learned by now the difference between "its" and "it's".

~The rare times I see "OMGS" typed out as "Oh, my gods", the author, of course, forgets the comma between "oh" and "my".

I swear, with all this incorrect grammar I see, I could be an English teacher. Speaking of teacher...

~The only teacher the demigods get at Goode is Paul Blofis. Guys, no. THERE ARE OTHER FLIPPING TEACHERS! And he should only teach English for one grade, which brings us to...

~All of the demigods have the exact same classes even though they're all a different age. Let me give you a break-down for all their grades(if they were starting school right after the war):

Percy: Age-17. Supposed to be a senior (grade 12), but in BoO he said he was going to do junior (grade 11) year.

Annabeth: (same as Percy)

Jason: Age-16. Starts junior year.

Leo: Age-15 or 16. Starts junior year.

Piper: Age-15 or 16. Starts junior year.

Frank: Age-16. Starts junior year.

Hazel: Age-13. Starts 8th grade (SO I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HADES YOU'RE PUTTING HER IN HIGH SCHOOL.)

Nico: Age-14. Starts freshman (grade 9) year.

These people are lucky if they get the same lunch, let alone the same class.

~The list of demigods who typically go to Goode:

The seven

Nico

Reyna

The Stolls

Katie

Miranda