The Tales of Perjasico (From @_Bianca_Di_Angelo)

(Published November 29th, 2014)

(A/N In the chapter before this I talked about what Perjasico fanfics usually looked like using an example from @aem_shark. Well it turns out there are two type of Perjasico fanfics: The descriptive ones, then... These. @_Bianca_Di_Angelo wrote an example about the other types of Perjasico fics and sent it to me. It's all her work. Oh, and here is a quote from Bianca before we begin:

"Everyone! I made the spelling mistakes on purpose and everything on purpose. I don't feel that way, though! It's something I did for the contest even though I almost puked writing it! So there. It's how the JASPERNICO FANFICS ARE!

Thank you for your attention ~Bianca"

Enjoy!)

The Tales of Perjasico (From @_Bianca_Di_Angelo)

~~~

Percy POV

I walked out of my cabin, feeling the sun on my face. I smiled as the sun beamed down at me.

"Percy!" My moment was ruined when Annabeth ran up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Annabeth," I say. I have needed to tell her this for a long time. "Us.. we don't feel the same anymore. We need to break up."

At first she looked shocked at me. Then she turned red. "I HATE YOU PERCY!" she yelled, stabbing me in the gut with her dagger.

somehow, though I was unaffected. I watched as she ran off, crying, only to bump into Nico.

"h-hey, percy." He stuttered. That poor kid, he's so cute. I smile, but then it stops. Did I just think of Nico being cute? I'm not gay, am I?

I turn around again, only to see Jason practicing sword fighting with his shirt off over there with the new kid Nathan. He and Piper had broken up months ago because of PIPEYNA IS PERFECT YEAH!

I walked over there and yelled at JasON> "Why IN THE WORLD DO YOU HAVE NO SHIRT ON?" I screamed.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Jason asked. He's hot!

"Cuz I can," I said, snapping my fingers in a Z shape.

"Persassy," mumbled Jason.

I walked away, remembering Nico and how cute he is, and how hot Jason is.

What is going on?

Jason POV

Persassy walked over to me when I had my shirt off and sassed me off. Nathan was watching how he did this but he doesn't matter in the story except he's going to try to break up me and Percy and me in Nico later in the story so yeah. But right now he doesn't so skip em!

Anhyway, ever since Piper broke up with me for Reyna, and i lost the two girls I ever loved, I realised i'm gay. So yeah. PErcy was so hot when he was being Persassy, but Nico likes him and I'm the only one who knows so i can't take him from Nico! Nico's so cute I can't do thatr! But aqnyway PErcy's dating Annabeth.

I said bye to Nathan who doesn't matter yet so actually I just ignored him and walked back to my cabin flipping my hair like Jasasssy only to hear loud wails from my cabin. i opened my door and Annabeth was lying on my bed.

"Percy broke up withh me!" she yelled, and I sdmiled. "That's great!" I thought about the one time I saw percy with his shirt off.. ah...

"No it's not!" screamed Annabeth, her face red. "PLease date me Jason, i need someone!" She waileed.

"I can't i m gay." I told her.

HEr face turned red like potato. She started yelling bad words at me and hit me and clawed at me and stabbed me with her dagger but i didn't feel anything and kicked her in the face. After she fainted on the floor, my delayed bein knocked out happened and I fell on the floor, still looking hot without my shirt on like always.