The Epic Adventures of Annabell Chase Chapter One: Perseus

(Published November 22nd, 2014)

The Epic Adventures of Annabell Chase Chapter One: Perseus

~~~

(After listening to the song Perseus by Soon Hee Newbold, I decided to write a chapter based on the song. There will be about 4 of these type of chapters, since S. H. Newbold wrote about 4 Greek Mythology songs. You don't understand how badly I want to play these songs in Orchestra. Anyway, on to the story!)

*Note: When you see a ♫ symbol, play media from beginning, when you see a ■, pause the media, and when you see a ►(0:00), play the media from said time.

If you're on a mobile device, then I guess you can listen to it before/after you read the chapter (Unless you can listen and read) If you're on a computer, then you can go by the symbols.

(Silence beforehand)

School has ended for the demigods, and it's time for the Prophecy of Annabell to take place. 

Annabell's POV

(For 5 seconds) TURN OFF THAT MUSIC I AM TRYING TO SLEEP! ■ Well too late, I'm already awake. :P. Anyway, today I woke up in my bedroom in my mansion to see Arabell crying at the foot of my bed. What da Hades was her problem? I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!

"Ugh, Arabell, will you shut up? What's you're problem?" I sat up in my bed to look at her face. Her eyes were supposed to be red and puffy from crying but they weren't because she's too perfect. She looked at me with crystal tears in her orbs.

"Ni-ni-nico pu-push me a-away when I w-was ki-kis-kissing h-him." She fell off my bed then flew away cuz she can. I got out of bed, then went to the b̶a̶t̶h̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ kitchen to eat some foods. I saw Connor Stoll, he looked sooo freaking hot! But he was, like, going out with Miranda or something. Oh wait, Miranda is a background character, she shouldn't be here!

*POOF*

Miranda's POV

Where am I? I looked over and saw Grover sadly playing his reed pipes. I tapped his shoulder and asked, "Hey, where are we?"

He looked at me with his face full of melancholy, "We are in the Land of Stories, the place where all forgotten CHBC characters go." He started playing his pipes again.

"Is there anyway out?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Not unless you can find a way to defeat those OCs and be remembered again." Grover sighed and looked out to the forests. "I miss Juniper."

Annabell's POV

Okay good, now that I've got rid of her, now I can date Connor! Anyway, so I finished eating my cereal---

Demeter suddenly popped up in front of me, "DID I HEAR CEREAL????? EAT CEREAL!!!!!!!!" She took my bowl of cereal, turned around, and--

Aquamarine's POV

I walked into the kitchen to eat when I saw Demeter holding a bowl of cereal over her head. She dumped the bowl of cereal on my head then spit in my face. " 'o, AWKWARD TURTLE!" I screamed as I did the Awkward Turtle sign. Then Demeter turned into a patch of poppies. 

Annabell's POV

I looked over at the 12-year-old girl with cereal and spit all over her. Her lip started quivering then she ran off, crying. What a crybaby. Anyway, so I went over to Connor and started making out with him, because he is totes fab. Speaking of fab...

Nico's POV

I was sleeping when I had this nightmare where Percy died. .o. T0T* crying* I AM SO SAD! NO, MY BEAUTIFUL PERCY SHALL NOT DIE!!!! I started crying when Jason ran into moi room.