They See You Drawing Them

Requested by Kaito_1500. That drawing is not mines, there's no way I can draw as good as that. I can wish. I hope that you enjoy! Note: I might be adding extra characters for everyone that wants them but those chapters might take a little longer since I have about 60 something things to catch up on xD. 

Valt Aoi: Really loves it. "Hey (Y/N), is that me? You're so talented!! I love it!!"

Shu Kurenai: Starts drawing you and then you quit because he was so talented. "(Y/N), where you going, NO WAIT CONTINUE DRAWING ME!"

Rantaro Kiyama: Wait until you were gone and drew candy all around himself. "A few edits won't hurt."

Wakiya Murasaki: Framed your artwork in his mansion. "This is beautiful and I will treasure this forever."

Daigo Kurogami: Asks you to teach him but he really just wants to draw you with cat ears. 

Ken Midori: Blushes at your talent and praises you. "You're so amazing (Y/N), why do I look so good? You're too good."

Ben Azuki: Acts like he really doesn't like it but his smile on his face gave it away. "I said I don't like it, sheesh." 

Ukyo Ibuki: Saw that you draw really well and said, "Can you draw some of my fantasies of me and you? What do you mean no? Why not baby?"

Orochi Ginba: Nods and walks away because he was busy listening to music. 

Zac The Sunrise: Asks you to draw him again but he's going to pose for you this time xD "Do one of me with my microphone!"

Xander Shakadera: Hugs you and won't let go. "IT"S SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!"

Lui Shirosagi: Says that he can do better but he actually can't. "I-I just don't want to try drawing right now! But I know I can do better!"

Free De La Hoya: Says that you drew him okay but secretly thinks that you drew him really nicely. "Not bad (Y/N)."

Ren Wu Sun: You drew him with his hair down and he started getting all embarrassed. "It's really good, but why l-like that?" (Ren Wu Is My Husbando And You Can't Change that)

Fubuki Sumiye: Compliments you every which way. "You're so good at drawing! How did you make me look that good? Can you teach me?"

Suoh Genji: Loves your drawing but wants to help you improve. "You're quite artistic, want me to help you get better?"

Xavier Bogard: Same as Wakiya but makes like ten copies of it and puts it everywhere around his castle, his room and yours. "Splendid artwork (Y/N). I adore it."

Phi: Picks out every little mistake you made, like EVERY SINGLE ONE, "You should make my hair longer."

Hearts: Like Ukyo but actually pushed and forced you to draw his fantasies. "And add us holding hands."

HeE hEe to the UwU. Hope that you enjoyed