Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely readers! 

This is about what they do on Thanksgiving and what they are grateful for besides you.

Valt Aoi: Dresses Up like a turkey and is grateful for Valtryek, Family and Friends.

Shu  Kurenai: Cooks the perfect dinner and is grateful for everything around him right now.

Rantaro Kiyama: Sucking on Turkey Shaped Lollipops And is grateful for all the sweet things in life.

Wakiya Murasaki: Makes you try on the latest fall fashions and is grateful for his and your looks.

Daigo Kurogami: Has headbands with leaves on it and tries to make you wear it. Is grateful for cats and everybody that cares about him.

Ken Midori: Has turkey puppets and makes the cutest puppets show ever. Grateful for the fact that you still love him and his puppets.

Ben Azuki: You forced him to dress up as a turkey. You had to his from him afterwards. Grateful for the fact he has a girlfriend.

Ukyo Ibuki: Makes out with you after dinner because by the, you were so tired. Grateful for you and only you.

Orochi Ginba: Tries everything to make you go to sleep. Grateful for music and Zac.

Zac The Sunrise: Sings a song with About Thanksgiving that become famous in seconds. Grateful for music and his voice.

Xander Shakadera: You don't want to know actually... Grateful for his height.

Lui Shirosagi: Doesn't want to celebrate until you bonked him on the head with a stick. Too dizzy to think of what he's grateful for.

Free De La Hoya: You Made Him eat so much turkey that he fell asleep. Grateful for the ability to sleep.

Ren Wu Sun: Gave you a wishbone. Grateful for how wonderful his life became when he met you.

Fubuki Sumiye: Do donations. Grateful for the fact that he has such amazing people as friends and family.

Suoh Genji: Draws Red, yellow and orange flowers. Grateful for nothing except for you and his flowers.

Xavier Bogard: Throws a giant parade with you as the lady of honor. Grateful for his entire kingdom.

Phi: Lectures you about the history of Thanksgiving in a fun way, he's not that mean. Grateful for the fact that Hearts is not here.

Hearts: Does a Dread Tower Special with you. Grateful for the fact that Phi is not here. 

I know something extra on my thankful list this year, YOU GUYS! Thank you for supporting me for long on my  books! You guys are awesome!! 

Have fun with your friends and family and I'll see you! :D