They Hear You Sing

Valt Aoi: *Clapping And Jumping Up And Down* "Again, again! You're so good!"

Shu Kurenai: *Blushes* "God, (Y/N), you sound like an angel... Can I sing with you?" (SINGS LIKE A GOD)

Rantaro Kiyama: "Whooo! I give you a ten billion out of ten! Go (Y/N)!"

Wakiya Murasaki: "With a few dollars, I could make you a singing sensation. You sound amazing!"

Daigo Kurogami: "(Y/N), you've got to sing for me more often. Even my cats love you!"

Ken Midori: Besu: (Y/N), I love you. Keru: Even more now.  Ken: Please keep singing. 

Ben Azuki: *Hums along* "You're just full of surprises. You sound like a dream..."

Ukyo Ibuki: *Smirks* "Can you sing a song about me? But seriously, you're awesome."

Zac The Sunrise: *Takes your hand and dances with you* "I've heard you sing before  but never like this!"

Xander Shakadera: "(Y/N), let me get my camera and sing for me!"

Lui Shirosagi: *Blushes Deeply* "(Y-(Y/N), I think I fell in love with you all over again." 

Free De La Hoya: "Can you sing lullabies for me every night?"

Ren Wu Sun: *Records you* "Baby, I love your singing so much.... *blushes*

Fubuki Sumiye: "Woah! (Y/N)! You sing like a star! Ignore me... keep going!"

Suoh Genji: *Passes Out From Your Amazingness* 

Xavier Bogard: "My, my, my! My princess can sing! That's a surprise! Wait! Don't stop! Keep going!"

Phi: "Can you stop? It's distracting...." *Actually loves it*