They Catch You Doing Something Weird

Requested By Frisk_Dreemurr22 ! 

One day, you were looking up online and suddenly, one of your friends texted you this challenge where you had to strut around like an ostrich. You started doing it but you forgot to lock your door...

Valt Aoi: Starts strutting around with you.

Shu Kurenai: Blinks twice and then faints.

Rantaro Kiyama: Holding back a laugh so badly that tears were streaming down his face.

Wakiya Murasaki: Falls on the floor laughing.

Daigo Kurogami: Slaps himself over and over again swearing that he is hallucinating.

Ken Midori: Hugs you and suggested that you take a nap.

Ben Azuki: Pounds on the wall laughing his head off.

Ukyo Ibuki: Rubs his neck and says, "I think the karma of playing too much of my ~favorite game~ has caught up to me."

Zac The Sunrise: Covers his eyes and sang Soprano.

Xander Shakadera: Just takes his phone out and starts recording you.

Lui Shirosagi: Holds back a comment.

Free De La Hoya: Walks out thinking that he's having the weirdest dream in the history of dreams.

Ren Wu Sun: Slams the door shut and runs away.

Fubuki Sumiye: Thinks he finally gone crazy and rushes out to get some therapy.

Suoh Genji: Bangs his head on the wall.

Xavier Bogard: Like Valt, He Starts strutting around with you acting like it's a game.

Phi: Stares at you.

Hearts: Laughs so hard that when he finished laughing, he fainted from lack of oxygen.