They See You Naked (18+)

You were just finishing taking a shower. You stepped into your room to get changed. Just when you were reaching for your clothes, your boy ran in saying, "(Y/N)! I need your opinion on something!" 

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+

Valt Aoi: Has no idea why you're screaming. " (Y/N)! Why are you screaming?!? And what's that thing on your chest?" 

Shu Kurenai: Touches you everywhere. "May I join you?" 

Rantaro Kiyama: Runs out and slams the door. "Maybe I should've knocked!" 

Wakiya Murasaki : Tries to bribe you to let him keep staring at you. "Come on! I'm talking a thousand dollars! How about two thousand?!?" 

Daigo Kurogami: Blushes. "Omg! Was I interrupting you? Oh my god, I am so sorry." 

Ken Midori: Faints 

Ben Azuki: Circles around you , looking at every inch of you. "You are pretty good looking (Y/N)..." 

Ukyo Ibuki: Pins you on the bed and licks your ear. "~Lets have some fun....~" 

Zac The Sunrise: Starts drooling. "Oh (Y/N)..." 

Xander Shakadera: Takes your waist and starts playing with your hair. "Lovely, what a beautiful body (Y/N), wanna do it?" 

Lui Shirosagi: Starts French kissing you. "Yummy" 

Free De La Hoya: Blinks twice and walks out. "Oh wrong time to talk. I see." 

Ren Wu Sun:  Starts groping you. "I'm feeling something.... " Smirks

Fubuki Sumiye: His face turns red and runs out. "My bad!" 

Suoh Genji: Covers his face as you throw pillows at him. "I'm sorry! Ow! Please! Stop! Ow! I'm sorry! Ow! 

Xavier Bogard: Rushes to the door as soon as he notices you. "Bad timing! Right!" 

Phi: Walks away like everything is normal. 

Hearts: Licks his lips and touches your chest. "Time to play!!!"