He Tries To Draw You

Valt Aoi: Um..... when he finishes drawing you, it looked like a kangaroo with hair. He looked at you with his little eyes filled with love, "SO DO YOU LIKE IT!!" 

Shu Kurenai: Draws you like a goddess. "Stop flattering me (Y/N)! Why the hell would you say this belongs in a museum? Oh wait, never mind I see it now. " 

Rantaro Kiyama: Draws you in a land filled with candy. "I call it, It's A Sweet Life With You." 

Wakiya Murasaki: Hires a professional artist. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I can't draw and I WON'T draw!" 

Daigo Kurogami: When he draws you, he drew you as a Neko. "Awwww! This is so cute! Did I actually draw this?!?" 

Ken Midori: Draws you in his arms. "S-So.. um... (Y/N)... wh-What do you th-think?" 

Ben Azuki: He Draws you with his arms around you and a bunch of animals around you. "Don't say anything... I know that it's not that good..." 

Ukyo Ibuki: Um.....................Draws hentai  about you two. "Wanna do what we were doing my artwork? ~heh~"

Zac The Sunrise: Draws you singing. "You look like you have such a beautiful voice, even if you're in a piece of art."

Xander Shakadera: He can't draw. It turned out like a stick figure. "Um.... at least I tried..?" 

Lui Shirosagi: He actually drew you as a princess and he was your Prince Charming. "Please don't tease me." 

Free De La Hoya: Draws you two cuddling in bed. It looks like it was drew by a professional.  "I drew my deepest desires, you see..." 

Ren Wu Sun: Draws you kissing him. "This is how much I love you.... " 

Fubuki Sumiye: Draws you in such a hot way that you fainted from his art. "Um... did I kill her?" 

Suoh Genji: Draws you like a queen with a flower crown. "Its because you're my little queen baby..." 

Xavier Bogard: He doesn't know how to draw. "Um, can you teach me how to draw?" 

Phi: Draws you snuggling in his arms. "Don't you love it?" 

Hearts: You had to stop him from getting Evel to build some kind of invention that brings Leonardo Da Vinci back to life.