What They Love About You

Valt Aoi: You're caring, funny , a great blader and you understanding of his ability not to cook. 

Shu Kurenai: You're beautiful, cute, and kind. You're someone who he likes to flirt with but wouldn't give in to him that easily. 

Rantaro Kiyama: You're sweet and you are adventurous. You love candy as much as him. 

Wakiya Murasaki: You're pretty and someone that is loyal. He enjoys trying to spoil you. 

Daigo Kurogami: He likes how you're filled  with spirit. You're energetic and you're a cat lover like him. 

Ken Midori: You're Shy like him and you're innocent and pure. 

Ben Azuki: You love animals as much as him and you're stubborn and you're someone that sticks up for herself. 

Ukyo Ibuki: You're innocent, you look hot, you're cute, you're ~so good~ . He thinks that your someone that he can dominate. ETC 

Zac The Sunrise: He thinks you are a great singer, and you're outgoing and popular. 

Xander Shakadera: You're brave and smart. You're someone that never lets insults go. 

Lui Shirosagi: He thinks that your strong and that you're a person that never gives up. 

Free De La Hoya: You're naive and that you're a good person to cuddle with. 

Ren Wu Sun:  You're a fighter and you are charming and charismatic. 

Fubuki Sumiye: You're humble and sweet. You're someone that anyone can admire. 

Suoh Genji: You're elegant and beautiful. You're mature and you love flowers as much as him. . 

Xavier Bogard: You are someone that can bring out his full potential. You're amazing in your own unique way. 

Phi: You're classy and mature. You're quiet and a good listener. 

Hearts: You're funny and you love to laugh and play. You're intense and a bit arrogant. You two never seem to grow up in a cute way.