You Get Jealous

You were running to the park since you got a text from your Boy to meet him there. But when you saw him, there was an unknown girl talking with him, laughing. You dragged him away in jealousy and this is how he reacted.... Reacted by JordanKelly640 ! Enjoy! 

Valt Aoi: Doesn't know WHAT is going on. "(Y/N)? Why is your face red? What's wrong?"

Shu Kurenai: Understanding. "Aww, were you jealous? Sorry baby, I know it must've been hard for you."

Rantaro Kiyama: Knows That you are jealous but doesn't know what to say. "Um... you want a lollipop?"

Wakiya Murasaki: Overreacting. "OMIGOD!! DON'T KILL ME! I'LL SUE MYSELF!! JUST PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME!"

Daigo Kurogami: Makes puppy eyes. "I'm sowwy (Y/N)... you still love me right? I didn't mean to make your jealous.."

Ken Midori: Hugs you. "Imma hug all the jealousy out of you (Y/N)!"

Ben Azuki: Stomps to his house and yells at himself in the mirror for making you jealous.

Ukyo Ibuki: Teases the hell out of you. "Ooo, jealous? I didn't know you can feel that way... Why then maybe you should ~punish~ me ..."

Zac The Sunrise: Snickers. "Ooo, looks like somebody's jealous. Maybe I can make a song about it!"

Xander Shakadera: Doesn't say anything the whole day.

Lui Shirosagi: Impressed. "Wow.. you didn't tackle the girl... I'm impressed..."

Free De La Hoya: Yawns. "A nap will make you feel better. Oh and I'm sorry."

Ren Wu Sun: Makes out with you. "Maybe this will make you feel better.."

Fubuki Sumiye: Apologizes over and over again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry! One more time, I'M SO SORRY!"

Suoh Genji: He was on the verge of hurting himself until you convinced him not to.

Xavier Bogard: Totally clueless. "What's wrong! What I do? I'm sorry for whatever I did!"

Phi: Tries to make it up to you. "Aww, I'm sorry, what can I do for you?"

Hearts: Teases the hell out of here like Ukyo. "Ooooooooo, that's unexpected. You turn me on..."