Going to The Beach

Valt Aoi: Splashing you with water over and over again.

Shu Kurenai: Rubbing sunscreen on your back and trying to make you say you love him with his shirt off.

 Rantaro Kiyama: Brings you fancy tropical drinks.

Wakiya Murasaki: He's rich, he literally skipped the beach and took you on a cruise.

Daigo Kurogami: Faints when you come out wearing a bathing suit with cats on it.

Ken Midori: Writes I Love You in the sand using seashells.

Ben Azuki: Has a sandcastle rbuilding contest with you.

Ukyo Ibuki: He loves how you look in your bathing suit so one thing led to another.

Zac The Sunrise: Plays you a song on a ukulele

Xander Shakadera: Getting a tan with you.

Lui Shirosagi: Swimming in the water and scaring everybody off, thinking he's a shark.

Free De La Hoya: You're trying to make him stay awake in the sun so he doesn't get sunburned.

Ren Wu Sun: He's trying to teach you how to surf.

Fubuki Sumiye: Swimming with you until he pulls you under to kiss you.

Suoh Genji: Gets a nosebleed when you came out in a bikini with a floral design.

Xavier Bogard: You're teaching that smol bean how to swim.

Phi: Stares into the sunset with you. 

Hearts: You two made a bet on who can attract more sunbathers.