They Develop Feelings For You

After a month you met each other, they stared experiencing feelings known as "Love." A crush! You happened to be visiting them that day (without knowing they've fallen in love with you) and this is how they're coping with these unknown feelings...

Valt Aoi: Literally was talking Shu down and asking him a bunch of questions, innocent and unknown to the world of "Love" Shu found it rather amusing that Valt has developed feelings for his sister. 

Shu Kurenai: He notices that you were there and start acting shy towards you, extremely different from his usual serious and calm self. Rather cute honestly. 

Rantaro Kiyama: He notices you, avoids you and you would keep coming up to him to ask him what's wrong. You didn't notice but there were little heart shaped candies on his couch. 

Wakiya Murasaki: He was literally on ten different phones calling ten different therapists. 

Daigo Kurogami: He was talking to his cats and petting them, talking gently to them and muttering things too soft for you to hear. 

Ken Midori: He wouldn't talk to you, not even with his puppets. He would also turn bright red whenever you approached him and tries to hide his face. 

Ben Azuki: He would be growl whenever you got near him. 

Ukyo Ibuki: You couldn't find him. 

Zac The Sunrise: Keeps throwing papers around with love words on it. He has a radio on the table, but you can't help but notice there were a lot of love songs replaying. 

Xander Shakadera: Forgets what he is saying every two seconds when he talks to you and looks around frantically nervously as he tries to act confident. 

Lui Shirosagi: Deny his feelings over and over and over and over again for a week. (So basically, every day you decided to visit him, and he keeps on just talking to himself.) He would seem annoyed every time you visit (He's just in denial give him some time)

Free De La Hoya: Starts muttering your name when he was sleeping. 

Ren Wu Sun: He was dancing around with his bo staff and blank out during training times if you were observing him. Xander found it very entertaining, Ren Wu did not. 

Fubuki Sumiye: He would be training the whole time and muttering," This is for you," every time he launched, not even knowing that you're there with him. (Shu did tell him a few days later and now Fubuki refuses to battle in front of you out of sheer embarrassment.)

Suoh Genji: He was pulling petals off his flowers one by one. (She loves me, she loves me not) 

Art done by https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/60672652