Valentines Day!

Valt Aoi: Really flustered when he gives you a paper heart. "W-Will you be my Valentines ?"

Shu Kurenai: An extreme romantic. He would be showering you with love the whole day and decorate your room with roses. 

Rantaro Kiyama: Valentines Day is one of the holidays where most people buy chocolate and sweets, you already know what this boy is doing.

Wakiya Murasaki: Would make you sit in his lap as he feed you macarons and you feed him. The sugar rush today god...

Daigo Kurogami: Acts as if it's not such a big deal to him but when you get him a gift, he would blush furiously and refuse to look into your eyes. 

Ken Midori: Tries to relive your first date together but gets flustered and nervous midway through and messes up. "S-sorry , do you want to do something else?"

Ben Azuki: Made an adorable little card decorated with animals for you but would be too embarrassed to admit that he made the card himself. 

Ukyo Ibuki: Affectionate as heck, cuddles and kisses in private and bought you a rose as you guys were walking down the streets. 

Orochi Ginba: Makes a playlist of your favorite love songs and listens to them with you for the whole day. 

Zac The Sunrise: Would purposely embarrass you in public in front of your other friends by singing a song about you and throwing heart shaped candy on you. 

Xander Shakadera: Would stay  home, making cookies and chilling together with occasional pecks on the lips, nothing too big, he's a simple man. 

Lui Shirosagi: He would surprisingly really enjoy Valentines Day with you. Several boxes of candy and cookies. What a hopeless romantic UwU

Free De La Hoya: Morning and late night cuddles definitely. He would play with your hair and probably carve your names into a tree or something. 

Ren Wu Sun: Man knows how to treat a girl right, he opens up a lot more, showers you with compliments, and would feed you strawberries. 

Fubuki Sumiye: Perfect boyfriend, would bring you birthday in bed, has a huge box of chocolate for you, completely overwhelming you. 

Suoh Genji: Flowers for sure, huge bouquets with signs that say, "You're My Valentine!" everywhere. Pretty clingy and would probably feed you when you guys are eating. 

Xavier Bogard: He's such a soft boy, he would get you a huge stuffed animal holding a heart saying the words, "I love you," and such. 

Phi: FORGOT and at the last minute, made origami flower out of nowhere. 

Hearts: Decides to go through his and your phone to look at photos from previous dates just for you to smack his head with a pillow before he sees anything he shouldn't see. 

kaljsffffffffd- Me 2021