What They Wish For

Valt Aoi: That he can bake so he can cook for you. "It's just for (Y/N)! Oh pretty please!" 

Shu Kurenai: For you to finally admit and say how hot he looks. "I mean, I know she thinks I'm not, but why can't she just say it?!?" 

Rantaro Kiyama: For a lifetime supply of candy so he can rub it in your face. "I could finally say! I HAVE MORE CANDY THEN YOU!" 

Wakiya Murasaki: That you can become famous so that you can both be rich. "I just want you to live a happy life, that's all." 

Daigo Kurogami: That you will become a permanent Neko so he can go Gaga over you everyday. "I could dream..." 

Ken Midori: He doesn't really want anything. He just wants you to love him forever. "Please don't  have her leave me!!"  

Ben Azuki: He wish that animals can talk so they can deliver a message to you. "I ❤️ You." "I'm just sometimes to shy to tell her." 

Ukyo Ibuki: He wishes that you can be as pervy as he is. "~What's wrong with that...~"

Zac The Sunrise: He wishes that a giant cake that was baked by you will drop on his head. "She's  a good cook! What can I say!" 

Xander Shakadera: That you were even shorter. "Look, I just think it's funny how I'm always talker than you!" 

Lui Shirosagi: He wants to be taller. "I mean, I'm not not short... am I?" 

Free De La Hoya: For You to accept that he likes sleeping. "(Y/N) says I sleep too much even if I do- ZZZZZZZZZZZ" 

Ren Wu Sun: Nothing. "I'm happy with my life" 

Fubuki Sumiye: For You to be happy. "All I want is just for her to be happy. I'd that too much to ask?!?" 

Suoh Genji: For Fubuki to move away. "I've seen the way she looked at him. I'm just being cautious!" 

Xavier Bogard: For ice cram to rain out of the sky. :) "It'll be the best day ever!" 

Phi: Doesn't care about wishing .  "Why would I wish for something?" 

Hearts: For Phi to die. "I have nothing to say!"