You Get Amnesia

One day you woke up with amnesia. You stumbled upon your boyfriend and asked him, "Who am I?" They answered your question, some better than others.

Valt Aoi: "You're (Y/N) and you bake beybread for me everyday! You're my girlfriend and you love me!"

Shu Kurenai: "That's simple. I am your boyfriend and the hottest boy you have ever met and you love to kiss me."

Rantaro Kiyama: "Oh my god! You have amnesia! I'm taking you to the doctor!"

Wakiya Murasaki: "I'm your master and you're my maid. You love to clean up after me."

Daigo Kurogami: "You're simply the cutest girl I've ever met and you love cats."

Ken Midori: "(Y/N), you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend. We love each other." ☺️

Ben Azuki: Chuckles. "You're my girlfriend and you love me more than anything.

Ukyo Ibuki: Smirks. "I'm your boyfriend but you call me Master and you love making out and crawling all over me."

Zac The Sunrise: "I'm your super famous, awesome, cool, amazing, hot, caring, charming, lovely, charismatic, humble boyfriend."

Xander Shakadera: "You are (Y/N) and you have amnesia."

Lui Shirosagi: "I am your super hot boss and you love me. You're my personal maid and you take care of me."

Free De La Hoya: "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll take you to the doctor."

Ren Wu Sun: "I'm going to take you to the doctor. But to answer that question, I am Ren Wu and you are my girlfriend."

Fubuki Sumiye: "Aww baby, I'm Fubuki Sumiye, And you're my loving girlfriend."

Suoh Genji: "I'm your boyfriend, you're my girlfriend and we love each other."

Xavier Bogard: "I'm taking you to the doctor!"

Phi: "Why (Y/N), seems you like you have amnesia. I am Phi, the guy you love."

Hearts: "Haha! You are my servant and you obey me!"

The next day, you got your memory back along with what your boyfriend told you when you had amnesia. The ones that said things that shouldn't have been said, got something they deserved.