They Cook For You

Valt Aoi: Almost burns the kitchen while trying to make dinner. "Oops, hehe, my bad?"

Shu Kurenai: Cooks like a god. "Hey (Y/N)! I cooked for you!" You: "Shu.... you're amazing!!!" Him: "Stop flattering me, it's not THAT good."

Rantaro Kiyama: Great at only making dessert. "I made cupcakes, and pie, and cake, and some cookies, and pudding and etc."

Wakiya Murasaki: Doesn't cook. Hires a fancy chef. "Sorry (Y/N), I don't cook."

Daigo Kurogami: Cooks food with cat faces on them. You: It's soo cute!!!!" Him: Aww thanks.

Ken Midori: Bakes cakes. "Hope you like it (Y/N)!"

Ben Azuki: He only cooks WITH you. "It's just that.., I CAN'T COOK!"

Ukyo Ibuki: Forced you to cook for him. "(Y/N), it's just how I ~love~ how you look in an apron... Tee Hee..."

Zac The Sunrise: His cooking is good but when you caught him singing about food was even better.

Xander Shakadera: Makes a lot of healthy food. "You'll grow up strong like me!"

Lui Shirosagi: Cooks actually really Well. You: LLLUUUUIIIII!!! You cook sooooooooo good! Him while smiling: I know I do."

Free De La Hoya: You don't trust him with his love for sleeping.

Ren Wu Sun: Cooks noodles and rice, noodles and rice. Occasionally Sushi.

Fubuki Sumiye: Like Shu, Cooks like a god. "Eat up (Y/N)! There's more where that came from!" You: ...I love you."

Suoh Genji: Makes soup with flower designs swirling around. "I love beautiful meals as much as a delicious meals. This is both, I'm sure you'll love it."

Xavier Bogard: He's kind of like Valt, he can't cook if his life depended on it. Too small. "I'm sorry (Y/N)... I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

Phi: Cooks fancy meals. "What did you expect (Y/N), I am your boyfriend, I know how to treat you right."

Hearts: You do not trust him with a knife.