You As A Chibi

Valt Aoi: "(Y/N)! You look so cute! Can I play with you!! Please!"

Shu Kurenai: *Blushes hard* "It's embarrassing to say this but, you look seriously adorable."

Rantaro Kiyama: *Sticks a lollipop in your mouth* "I'm going to get a nosebleed because of your cuteness."

Wakiya Murasaki: *Takes a camera out and start snapping photo after photo."

Daigo Kurogami: "(Y/N), now that you're small, can you act like a cat?"

Ken Midori: *Faints*

Ben Azuki: *Brushes Your Hair* "God, you're cute."

Ukyo Ibuki: *Breathes heavily* "(Y/N).., you are so god damn, downright adorable right now." 

Zac The Sunrise: "(Y/N)! You've got to be in my next concert like that. No one could possibly resist your cuteness!"

Xander Shakadera: "Hahahahahahaa! I'm even taller now!"

Lui Shirosagi: "Now look who's short."

Free De La Hoya: "You're my adorable little cuddle doll now." *Sleeps with you."

Ren Wu Sun: *Cuddles with you* "(Y/N)... you are seriously CUUTEE!"

Fubuki Sumiye: *Blushes And Hugs You* "You're just full of surprises..."

Suoh Genji: "I wonder what kinds of fun we can have with you like this..." *smirks*

Xavier Bogard: "You look like the sweetest thing in the world."

Phi: "You look so cute I can just eat you up..."