First Kiss!

Valt Aoi: He's too shy to kiss you so you forced him to play the pocky game. 

Shu Kurenai: He would invite you to sleep over at his place. And when you are both in bed he would kiss you.

Rantaro Kiyama: He'll hand you a lollipop and just before you put it in your mouth, he pulls your hand away and kisses you. 

Wakiya Murasaki: He'll ask you if he has to pay you to kiss you. But you have him one for free

Daigo Kurogami: You took him by surprise and kissed him when he was off his guard.,

Ken Midori: Besu says," Will you," and Keru says," kiss me please?" How could you say no?

Ben Azuki: He was growling because he was angry and you kissed him to cheer him up. 

Ukyo Ibuki: He pulls you into the shadows and kisses you. 

Zac The Sunrise: He kisses you when you are singing. 

Xander Shakadera: You were cuddling in his arms. And he kissed you because you looked so  adorable. 

Lui Shirosagi: You were annoying him so he decided to shut you up with a  kiss. 

Free De La Hoya: He was sleeping so you decided to kiss him for the first time. Turns out he was awake. 

Ren Wu Sun: You were  doing martial arts with Ren Wu and he corner you on a tree. You kissed him to distract him. 

Fubuki Sumiye: He says you can do nothing to make him stop training. Your kiss proved him wrong. 

Suoh Genji: He was focusing on his flowers and ignoring you. You had to kiss him to get his attention