You Get Back Together

Valt Aoi: He had the nerve to come to your door one day and beg for you back. "Please (Y/N)! She kissed me! Then she forced me to date her. I finally got away! Please!" He then started crying and you forgave that adorable little boy.

Shu Kurenai: "(Y/N), I talked to Lui." You raised a eyebrow, what did he want now? He was all flustered and said," He explained to me that you two were dating, (Y/N).." You kissed him and pulled him with tears in your  eyes. "I forgive you, Kurenai."

Rantaro Kiyama: "Oh so you're crawling back to me now Kiyama? No chance." He got onto his knees and started sobbing," Please (Y/N)! I was wrong! Please!!!" "Stop that! You're embarrassing me!" He kept sobbing so you finally gave up," Fine! I'll give you one more chance!"

Wakiya Murasaki: You can see Wakiya's new girlfriend storming out the house, "And stay out!" He yelled. He slammed the door shut.  You went to the window and saw him crying," Oh (Y/N), why did I leave you!" You knocked on the door and he opened it, you said slyly," I'm back Murasaki!"

Daigo Kurogami: "Say it again!" You said with your phone out. He blushed and said," I love you, and I'm sorry." You grinned satisfied and said," Fine, I'll take you back."

Ken Midori: As soon as he asked with tears in his eyes, you said yes. How could you not?

Ben Azuki: "(Y/N), I'm... I'm... Sorry!" He started getting flustered and said," Will you take me back?" You couldn't resist and threw your arms around him. "Yes!"

Ukyo Ibuki: "Get away Ibuki! Go back to your girl!" He wrapped his arms your waist," Please (Y/N), she was..." He sighed, "A fake version of you, I had to practice my kissing...." You bursted out laughing at Ukyo, looking at his feet, "Fine Ibuki, But You'll never forget this!"

Zac The Sunrise: "I'm breaking up (G/N)." He said. The crowd gasped. He just announced his break up with his girlfriend, live at a performance. He smiled at you with tears in his eyes," Take me back (Y/N)?" You hugged him and said," Yes!"

Xander Shakadera: "Get away from me! I can't believe you did that!" You saw him shouting at his girlfriend. She ran away with tears in her eyes. He glanced at you. You rolled your eyes and said," Fine you big goof." He hugged you and said," I'm sorry."

Lui Shirosagi: "Please (Y/N)! Just give me one more chance." You rolled your eyes and smirked," Fine only because you begged and I recorded that apology!!"

Free De La Hoya: "What do you want?" You asked him. He smiled and said," It was all a little prank." You yelled," Wait What?" He laughed a little, "I lost a bet, and yeah..." You blinked back tears of joy and said," Fine! But if you ever pull another stunt like that again! I'm going to kill you!"

Ren Wu Sun: "I talked to Xander..." He mumbled. You crossed you arms," And..." He sighed and said," You know..." You just giggled and kissed him," Apology accepted."

Fubuki Sumiye: "I'm waiting Fubuki!" You said. "I'm SORRY! I..." He looked down," Should've never left you." He sighed," I'm sorry..." You hugged him," You're mines again.."

Suoh Genji: He presented you with a bouquet of flowers, your favorite color. "Please (Y/N)?" How could you say no?

Xavier Bogard: You can see Aiger pushing Xavier over with a shy look on his face, Xavier muttered," I'm sorry (Y/N)... please forgive me..." How could you refuse that little boy?

Phi: After his defeat with Aiger, he was sitting alone, tears coming out of his eyes. You couldn't help wrapping your arms around him. "Don't cry Phi..." He looked up at you," Do you still love me?" You can't help smiling. "Yes, Phi, I love you."

Hearts: "I'm sorry, Im sorry, I'm sorry!" He begged. "Fine! Just stop!" He kissed your cheek and you giggled," Im glad you're back."

Sorry, I was about the last few ones were short, I was getting tired. One more thing,  I love Fubuki And Ren Wu But I think I'm falling for Phi. Help me!