Introduction + Requests

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Have you ever wondered what it would be like being in a relationship with some of your favorite characters? Been there and done that!

 I Grew out of my Beyblade Burst phase but since I see that so many people still enjoy these stories, I have decided to start working on them again! So, sit back and grab yourself something to drink!

I am going to rewrite some things that are probably weird/problematic that I did not notice back then. If I have offended anything, I apologize, I never intended to, and I have learnt from my mistakes. 

I would also like to apologize for the artwork I have used without credit within my stories and will be sure to fix that.

All characters are going to be depicted at LEAST 16-17+

Kind of weird writing about kids even though I'm also a teen

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

For my old readers, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there since what, 2018? Almost four years now! It's always so much fun to read your comments and know that y'all enjoyed my work. (Even though I had no sense of proper grammar). 

So, I dedicate my scenario book to all of you and I hope you enjoy some nostalgia OR catch some new things in my stories!

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

-----------------------------------------------------

This once used to be my requests page, where you can suggest things you might want to see in my book, or scenarios interacting with the characters! I don't accept requests currently at the moment, but maybe down the future, I will open them up for like 48 hours? So look forward to that!

(You can always try bribing me with Evel or Fubuki X Suoh fanart I'm just saying)

That being said, these are the original characters I've written for!

Valt Aoi

Shu Kurenai

Rantaro Kiyama

Wakiya Murasaki

Daigo Kurogami

Ken Midori

Ben Azuki

Ukyo Ibuki

Zac The Sunrise

Xander Shakadera

Lui Shirosagi

Free De La Hoya

Ren Wu Sun

Fubuki Sumiye

Suoh Genji

Later on, you'll see some extra characters get added and they are:
Aiga Akabane, Xavier Bogard, Hearts and Phi