Hearts Catches Up

How You Met: You Met Hearts when He invites you to dread tower. 

He Develops Feelings For You: He would be  actually talking to Phi and asking him questions. 

He Confesses To You: "(Y/N), I've never felt this way around anyone else, but I love you." 

First Kiss: Tackles you onto the floor out of surprise when you guys were having a bey battle and kisses you. 

Your Birthday: "Hey it's your birthday my little angel! Let's have some fun!" *Kisses your neck*

They Get Jealous: Jealous Of Phi. "Go away, she's mine, I don't care if you are my brother!"

You Fall Asleep On Them: "Tee, hee... how cute, good night my little angel."

You As A Neko:  Tackles you onto the bed and French kisses you. Purrs," Sweet Kitty..."

Nicknames:     His:  Bad Boy     Yours: Little Angel

Together During A Rainstorm: He would entertain you with bey battles and shows. 

They Meet Your Ex: "I will haunt your nightmares and cast you into depression if you don't leave right now."

They Like To Kiss Where: Everywhere 

You As A Chibi: "OMG! (Y/N)!!!! You look like the cutest thing ever!" Hugs you tightly. 

When They See You Cry: You were bullied. "Show me who it is (Y/N). I will humiliate him so badly... don't cry my little angel..."

They Hear You Sing: "You sings like an angel.... don't stop.. please... ever.."

You Wear Their Clothes: "Haha! You look just like me now! I love it!"