You In A Neko Outfit

One day, you decided to try on that Neko costume you have in your closet for some reason. After you put it on, (Name) walks in. 

Valt Aoi: "OMG (Y/N)! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE! I WANT ONE TOO!"

Shu Kurenai: *Blushes Deeply* "I never, thought you can look so hot...."

Rantaro Kiyama: "Woah, am I hallucinating or is there an angel in here?"

Wakiya Murasaki: "I've GOT to buy more Neko outfits for you. You look so.... 🥰"

Daigo Kurogami: "(Y- (Y/N)... You look so cute, my little kitty." Faints after you purr.

Ken Midori: Faints the second he walks in. He can't take your cuteness. 

Ben Azuki: "(Y/N), you look adorable. Can I dress up with you?"

Ukyo Ibuki: "My,my, (Y/N), you look so hot in in that outfit. Wear it for me for often would ya?"

Zac The Sunrise: "You inspired me for a new song! It's called Cute Neko Girls! inspired by my girlfriend!"

Xander Shakadera: "You look like such a sweetheart...." *Pulls your  tail*

Lui Shirosagi: *Smirks And tackles you onto the bed*

Free De La Hoya: Says nothing, goes in the closet and comes out wearing an adorable deer outfit. 

Ren Wu Sun: *Wraps his arms around your waist and whispers in your ear* "Hey there hot stuff"

Fubuki Sumiye: *His hand trails down your body*"(Y/N), you look beautiful already, but this.. really takes my breath away."

Suoh Genji: *Runs out of the room with a nosebleed*

Xavier Bogard: "My princess, you look... like.." *Pins You On The Wall* "Good enough to eat..."