They Meet Your Other Friends

This was requested by MelonIsPainted ! You decided to meet your friends (IT COULD BE YOUR ORIGINAL OC's) up for lunch. But as you guys were laughing and talking with each other, your boyfriend decided to drop on by.

Valt Aoi: Starts chatting with them like they were old friends. "Oh hey! Nice to meet you!

Shu Kurenai: All your friends fainted when they saw Shu. "...(Y/N)... did I do something wrong?"

Rantaro Kiyama: Gives them candy. "Any friend of (Y/N) is a friend of mine! Here's a treat for you guys!"

Wakiya Murasaki: Gives them hundred dollar bills, "Take good care of her."

Daigo Kurogami: Gives then a wave, introduces himself and walks away. "Hi I'm Daigo, bye."

Ken Midori: He doesn't like talking to new people, he was too shy

.

Ben Azuki: Runs away. He doesn't want to meet your friends. T-T.

Ukyo Ibuki: He stopped being pervy And was actually pretty charming.But He would secretly lick your ear sometimes. "Hey there! I'm Ukyo."

Zac The Sunrise: He was being signing autographs for your friends and taking pictures with them. 

Xander Shakadera: Your friends said, "(Y/N)! You're in middle school! Is your boyfriend in high school?!"

Lui Shirosagi: Got offended when your friends commented on his height.

Free De La Hoya: He ran away because the girls were starting to fangirl and he was getting tired.

Ren Wu Sun: He wasn't angry when the girls thought he was a girl. "I'm a boy, it's okay, I'm used to it."

Fubuki Sumiye: Charmed the girls into buying him a coffee. "My work is done. Bye (Y/N)!"

Suoh Genji: Magically appears with a bouquet of flowers. "I'm Suoh Genji, (Y/N)'s Boyfriend! These flowers are for you lovely ladies."

Xavier Bogard: You got your friends to TRY to teach him how to flirt. "Oh, that's nice of you to say! Um, I guess I do work out. Why asking?"

Phi: He Doesn't talk to people.

Hearts: This boy ain't no got time to talk to people.