They Propose To You

In this chapter, you guys are older. 

Valt Aoi: "(Y/N), you've made me so happy, through all these years, can you be my soulmate for life?"

Shu Kurenai: *Feels A Fountain With Champagne* "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

Rantaro Kiyama: Made you a scavenger hunt and at the end, there was a was a box and a ring in it. 

Wakiya Murasaki: Takes you on a fancy date and I'm your glass of champagne there was a ring. 

Daigo Kurogami: Writes you a love poem, "Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I want to to spent my life, entirely with you." And asks, "Marry Me?"

Ken Midori: Opens Keru's mouth and there was a note. "Will you marry me?" Opens Besu's mouth and there was a ring. 

Ben Azuki: Baked you cupcakes spelling our, "Will you be my soulmate?" With a heart painted with icing. 

Ukyo Ibuki: Takes you to the beach. In the sand, he spelled out, "Will you marry me?"

Zac The Sunrise: Sings you a love song asking for your hand in marriage.

Xander Shakadera: Dances with you and scoops you up in his arms, "Marry me will ya?"

Free De La Hoya: While you two were cuddling, he slipped a ring on your finger. You kissed him to let him know you approved. 

Lui Shirosagi: Skywrite, "Be mine forever, please marry me?"

Ren Wu Sun: Take you to see some northern lights and propose to you there. 

Fubuki Sumiye: Take you to the beach and build a sandcastle with you. Puts a ring in the highest tower. 

Suoh Genji: Decorate your room with fancy flowers and hearts a banner saying, "Marry me?" 

Xavier Bogard: Takes you for a little stroll through his castles garden and proposes to you. 

Phi: Prepare a romantic dinner will the message spelled out out for you.

Hearts: Have you watch his dread tower show and announces, "If you are watching this (Y/N), I have one question to ask you. Will you be my wife?"