They Find Out You're Being Bullied

Requested By _AestheticBlossom_ ! Check out my other Books also! 

One day at school, you were harassed by a boy. You ended up with a cut and a few bruises on your arms. While you were walking home, the bully started annoying you again. Then your boyfriend saw...

Valt Aoi: Tackles the bully. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT (Y/N)!!"

Shu Kurenai: Use his power of unlimited fan girls to have them attack him. "That's less than 1/100 of my fangirls, so you better watch yourself." 

Rantaro Kiyama: Throws boxes of candy at him. "Go die! Revenge is sweet! Haha! Get it?!" 

Wakiya Murasaki: Uses his money to sue him. "I'm suing you for one million dollars! Oh! Sorry! THATS WHAT YOU GET!!" 

Daigo Kurogami: Puts a cat on his face and makes the cat scratches him. "How you like that huh? Next time you hurt my (Y/N), it will be a even bigger cat!!" 

Ken Midori: Killed the bully with his cuteness. 

Ben Azuki: Roars And runs at the bully. "COME AT ME YOU SON OF A BI-" 

Ukyo Ibuki: Wraps his arm around the bully. "Wanna know something? I am known for my naughty acts. You won't be hurt but your girlfriend will. 

Zac The Sunrise: GO on social media and posts a song on how they should attack the bully. 

Xander Shakadera: The bully ran away as soon as he was sawn. "Ooo... SCARED?" 

Lui Shirosagi: Dragged the bully away and killed him. (LETS NOT TELL ANYONE) "Come take a walk with me buddy..." 

Free De La Hoya: Curses rapidly at him until he walks away. 

Ren Wu Sun: Chases after him with his bo staff. "You like fighting others? THEN LETS GO!" 

Fubuki Sumiye: Punches him and makes you feel better. "DIE! Oh (Y/N)! Are you okay?" 

Suoh Genji: The bully runs off as soon as he saw Suoh's dark side. "Looks like this personality change was worth it after all." 

Xavier Bogard: Points the sword at the bully's throat. "I'm not going to hesitate to kill you." 

Phi: Haunts his soul forever. 

Hearts: Embarrasses him on his little Dread Tower Show. "Haha! You see this idiot? (INSULTS INSULTS AND MORE INSULTS)