What You Two Argue About

Valt Aoi: Even though you both are horrible at cooking, whose better at making beybread ? "You burned the kitchen worst than me last time!"

Shu Kurenai: Why you won't say that he looks so hot with his shirt off?  "Aw come on! Just admit it!"

Rantaro Kiyama: What Candy is the best. "LOLLIPOPS ARE LIFE! THEY'RE SWEET AND EASY TO EAT!"

Wakiya Murasaki: For him to stop spoiling you. "I'm not spoiling you! Oh, I bought you a new phone."

Daigo Kurogami: For you to turn Emo. "It's not bad (Y/N), you'll be just like me now!"

Ken Midori: For him to talk without his puppets. "Besu: You know I'm shy!  Keru: I'm sorry (Y/N)!"

Ben Azuki: For him to keep his anger down. "Rarrr! No! I love you and all but no!"

Ukyo Ibuki: For him to stop his perverted habits and actions. *Crawls Onto You And Licks Your Ear*  "What's wrong with that?"

Zac The Sunrise: Who sings better. "You are an amazing singer but i am better! No offense to you."

Xander Shakadera: That you're not that short compared to him. "Hahahahaha! We both know you're short! Look at us two!"

Lui Shirosagi : He's not that short. "I'M NOT THAT FREAKIN SHORT! SAY THAT TO ME!"

Free De La Hoya: His sleeping habits. "Look (Y/N)... it's sweet that you're concerned. Zzzzzzzz."

Ren Wu Sun: Him to take his hair down. "I like my hair I'm braids, no , stay back,  no... NO!" 

Xavier Bogard: That you don't want to learn how to sword fight. "it's juts a simple way to defend yourself!" 

Phi: Making him admits that he likes Hearts. "How many times do we have to go over this! Hearts of my ANNOYING brother!" 

Hearts: Making him admit that he likes Phi. "He's stubborn, a show off, annoying, all up in my business, an attention higher and I definitely do not like him!"