Your BIRTHDAY!

Today is your birthday! YAYYY! You got a note that said to come to your house at 4:00. When you arrived, there was a surprise party for you! And when you were celebrating your birthday, your boy then spends time with you at the party.

Valt Aoi: He will drag you over to the snack section and you both stuff your face with beybread. "Happy birthday (Y/N)! Oh, try this!"

Shu Kurenai : Because he's Shu, he'll make your birthday perfect.  "Happy birthday (Y/N)! I've got you a little something!" Gives you a heart shaped necklace. Then kisses you passionately. 

Rantaro Kiyama:  Takes you out. "(Y/N)! How's my favorite girl doing? As your birthday present, I'll treat you to a special dessert after the party!"

Wakiya Murasaki: Spoils you so badly. "Hey (Y/N)! Happy birthday! Because I'm a awesome boyfriend, I'll buy you whatever you want!" 

Daigo Kurogami: Stands on tippy toes and kisses your forehead. "I got you a cat for your birthday. A kitty fo my kitty."

Ken  Midori: Does a private puppet show for you. Besu," Happy birthday!" Keru," Best wishes on this special day." Ken," I love you."

Ben Azuki: Snuggles into you neck. "Happy birthday (Y/N)..." And kisses your neck. 

Ukyo Ibuki: Pulls you into the shadows and makes out with you. "~Here's a special present for a special girl~!" 

Zac The Sunrise: Make up and sing the sweetest birthday song ever. "This song is for the special birthday girl that I fell in love with."

Xander Shakadera: Feeds you cake. "Happy Birthday! God you look so cute with cake in your mouth, we should do this more often!"

Lui Shirosagi: Actually acts pretty sweet. "Happy Birthday.... I got you a little something...." Gives you a card with a shark on top and it says," Happy Birthday Sweetheart..."

Free De La Hoya: Snuggles with you all night. "Happy Birthday amazing.. wanna come over tonight?" You kiss his forehead. 

Ren Wu Sun: Wants to sneak out with you. "Wanna celebrate your birthday somewhere  alone? Oh and happy birthday." Kisses you and sneaks you away from the party. 

Fubuki Sumiye: Just like Shu, he's a little angel. "(Y/N)! Happy birthday! I am going to make this your best birthday ever!" You french kiss him. 

Suoh Genji: Dances with you all night. "You're such a good dancer, I'm so happy you're my girlfriend..."