You End Up In The Hospital

Requested by Frisk_Dreemurr22 ! You two were having a race around the neighborhood. You were about to win when he called out, "HEY (Y/N)! Watch out!" You looked behind you and BAM! You were knocked out and the next thing you know, you were in the hospital. A car had hit you. When you woke up...

Valt Aoi: He was crying his eyes out. "I'M SORRY(Y/N)!INEVERMEANTFORYOUTOGETHURTPLEASEDONTKILLME, YOUSTILLLOVEMERIGHT?"

Shu Kurenai: DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. "I'm so sorry (Y/N), I should've never.. waaaaaaaaa! Oh hey (Y/N)! WAAA!!"

Rantaro Kiyama: Sucking on a lollipop. "Everything's going to be okay, right Rantaro?"

Wakiya Murasaki: Fainted, he couldn't take the suspension.

Daigo Kurogami: Was standing by you with a kitty in his hand. "Cuddles also wanted to to get better!"

Ken Midori: Has his puppets nibble your cheeks. "Love me? Love me?"

Ben Azuki: Fell on his knees and begged his heart out. "Oh (Y/N), please don't leave me!!" Don't leave me!"

Ukyo Ibuki: Rubs his neck. "Well, we can play a game to cheer you up..."

Zac The Sunrise: Thought you were dead and were planning a funeral song. "C minor, then D Minor... Wait...."

Xander Shakadera: Hugs you so tight that you almost had to got knocked out again. "YOU'RE OKAY!!"

Lui Shirosagi: He was about to commit suicide before you had to jump out of the hospital bed and stop him. YOU: "LUI SHIROSAGI! STOP YOURSELF!"

Free De La Hoya: He was sleeping and when you woke up, you said, "Free! Did you get hit by a car also? Oh wait, he's sleeping..."

Ren Wu Sun: He's crazy. "What do I have to do for you? Do I have to propose to you? How about a million dollar vacation?"

Fubuki Sumiye: Um... also got hit by a car when he ran into the street to help you.

Suoh Genji: He wasn't there but the whole room was decorated with flowers and get well cards.

Xavier Bogard: He was at home, he had a mental breakdown.

Phi: Busy sleep crying. I'm not sure if that's even a thing. "I'm sorry (Y/N).. ZZZZZZ"

Hearts: Evel had to drag him out of the hospital because he was playing with your body way too much.