They Meet Your Ex

One day, you decided to take a walk with your boy. During the walk, you see your ex was following  you. Which  YOU dumped. He wants you to take him back even though he is SUPER ANNOYING. 

Valt Aoi: "Hey (Y/N)! Isn't that the very annoying guy you always talk about? The one that you dumped?"

Shu Kurenai: *Shoots your ex a dirty look* "You must be (Y/N)'s. Nice to meet you." Mumbles," Not..."

Rantaro Kiyama: NOT SUBTLE. "You look annoying, I can see why (Y/N) dumped you."

Wakiya Murasaki: Your ex talks to you. "YOU STOP TALKING TO (Y/N) RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SUE YOU!"

Daigo Kurogami: Says nothing and sends an army of cats after him. 

Ken Midori: Acts so cute that your ex faints right away. 

Ben Azuki: Chases your ex, roaring at him, scaring him. 

Ukyo Ibuki: "Oh hey, you must be that boy that always gets on (Y/N)'s nerve! You seem extremely annoying!"

Zac The Sunrise: "I got a new idea for a song! It's called," NO WONDER SHE DUMPED YOU!"

Xander Shakadera: Towers over him with his arms crossed. Your ex took one look at him and ran away.

Lui Shirosagi: "YOU DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!" You has to hold Lui back. 

Free De La Hoya: "You're (Y/N)'s ex right? Just a question, have you ever wonder why she dumped you? HMMM?"

Ren Wu Sun: Uses his bo staff and hits him with it over and over again. 

Fubuki Sumiye: "I'm being nice, but seriously, (Y/N) is mine. Come again and I call 911."

Suoh Genji: *Turns dark* "I'm telling you punk, if you know what's good for you, you leave, RIGHT NOW."

Xavier Bogard: *Points his sword at him.* "LEAVE NOW!"