Your Wedding

Requested By MegumiSalmons ! Please enjoy! And one question, how many of you out there watch BNHA and if you do, what do you think of Shota Aizawa

Valt Aoi: He would kiss you before he was supposed to. He will eat the cake and he will drink champagne for the first time because he made a toast. Best man is Shu.

Shu  Kurenai: Looks like a god in a tuxedo, dances like a god, kisses you like a god. He's basically just a god. Best man is Valt.

Rantaro Kiyama: He was almost too late because he can't decide which tux he wanted to wear, the cake was damn sweet. Best man is Ranjiro.

Wakiya Murasaki: Your wedding is held in Paris. All the food is exquisite. He overdoes it on the champagne. Best man is Daigo.

Daigo Kurogami: He has to almost stand on tippy toes to kiss you, the dress was black (you still looked amazing). Best man is Ryota.

Ken Midori: Really Shy, you had to kiss HIM. He was a master in the dance floor though. He got cake frosting on his nose. Best man was Ben.

Ben Azuki: Was blushing the whole night. His kiss was longer than ten seconds. His arms are around your waist the whole night. Best man was Ken. 

Ukyo Ibuki: Made you wear a too revealing dress. He wanted to go to a different room to play. He makes out with you instead of just kissing the bride. Best man is Yugo. 

Zac The Sunrise: Created a song to demonstrate his love. He gave you a French kiss about every second.  His friends forced him to drink three kinds of wine. (A cup of each) Best man is Orochi. 

Xander Shakadera: You has to stand on tippy toes to kiss him. The cake was almost as tall as him in his honor. He carried you around the whole night. Best man is Ren Wu. 

Lui Shirosagi: He looks badass in his blue tux. He is one of the best kissers there are. All the food was blue. Best man was Gou. 

Free De La Hoya: He looked sleepy the whole time. You almost died from jealousy when Kristina kisses  Free's cheek. (She was congratulating him on his marriage). The deer came to the wedding. Best man was Silas. 

Ren Wu Sun: He cut his long beautiful hair for the wedding and he looks SMEXY. Makes out with you all night. Was already planning your honeymoon. Best man is Xander. 

Fubuki Sumiye: THE WEDDING WAS GOD DAMN PERFECT. On top of the cake we're like statues of you two. The wedding ring was turquoise with gold engravings. Best man was Suoh. 

Suoh Genji: The Bouquet consisted of all your favorite flowers. Flowers were literally the main design. He was his sweet side the whole night. Best man was Fubuki. 

Xavier Bogard: Your wedding was held in his castle. He was seriously nervous and was trying not to faint. His innocence went out the door that day. Best man is Aiga. 

Phi: He had to cut his hair also so he wouldn't like the girl. You had to force him to invite Hearts. The wedding was very classy, the music was classy, the background was classy... this boy is VERY classy. Best man is Aiger. (Why?)

Hearts: Somehow got your wedding to be broadcasted all over the world. Your dress was god damn revealing. Best man was Evel.