When They See You Cry

So one day, you came home crying because...

Valt Aoi: You lost a prized possession.   "(Y/N)! What's wrong? I'll make it up to you no matter what it takes!"

Shu Kurenai: You were betrayed by a friend.  "Aw, (Y/N), it'll be okay, you're too good for her,  don't cry." *kisses your forehead*

Rantaro Kiyama: You think you have no purpose in life. "(Y/N), you're everything to me, you're special and don't you forget that.  *Hugs you*

Wakiya Murasaki: A friend died. "Oh (Y/N), even though she's gone, she'll want you to be happy. It'll be okay,"

Daigo Kurogami: A friend died. *Cuddles with you* "(Y/N), it'll be okay. She's in a better place now."

Ken Midori: You lost a very important beyblade battle. "(Y/N), you did the best that you can, and you almost made it! That's all it matters!"

Ben Azuki: You got scared because of a horror movie. "Of course I'll sleep with you (Y/N), it'll be all okay."

Ukyo Ibuki: A friend betrayed you. "Aww, (Y/N), it'll be all okay. You're so amazing, she's the one missing out." *wipes your tears away*

Zac The Sunrise: You feel that Zac loves his fans more than you. "That is ridiculous (Y/N), you are are the most important thing to me! *sings about his love*

Xander Shakadera: You hurt yourself. "(Y/N), don't cry, I'll make it all better." *kisses you*

Lui Shirosagi: A bully hurts you. "I'll destroy him! How dare he hurts you. Don't worry baby, I'll make it better."

Free De La Hoya: You lost an important bey battle. "(Y/N).... you did your best, don't cry, you still have me...." *Cuddles with you and kisses your cheeks*

Ren Wu Sun: A bully hurts you. "Aww, (Y/N), I'll put that bully in his place. Don't cry." 

Fubuki Sumiye: You're Jealous Of Nika. "(Y/N), no one can ever replace you. You're the ,most important person in my life. Don't cry..."

Suoh Genji: You're feeling lonely. "No need to cry, I'm here now my precious flower."

Xavier Bogard: You're stressed out about the bey battle cruise finals. "You'll make it (Y/N). I believe you. Don't cry."

Phi: Phi turned evil and started breaking beyblades. "My feelings will never change for you, I'll always love you. Don't cry..."