They Turn Into A Chibi

Valt Aoi: He's such a Little Cutie! "(Y/N), do you think I'm cute?"

Shu Kurenai: *Smirks* "(Y/N), can you treat me like a doll? You know... feed me and ~dress me?~"

Rantaro Kiyama: "I'm small now... ooo! Can we cuddle?"

Wakiya Murasaki: "God... what happened?"  Pulls your pants. "(Y/N), take care me. I'll pay you if you never tell anyone about this."

Daigo Kurogami: Puts on a cat costume and actually starts pretending to be a cat. 

Ken Midori: He crawls inside his puppets and you Fainted from cuteness. 

Ben Azuki: Crawls on top of you head and nibbles your ear. 

Ukyo Ibuki: "Can we do some ~special activities~ while I'm like this?"

Zac The Sunrise: "I'm so cute! I've got to perform like this for my next act!"

Xander Shakadera: "I really shouldn't have made fun of you when you were shorter than me...."

Lui Shirosagi: "Awww! I was just beginning to get taller! Be quiet (Y/N)! Stop teasing me!"

Free De La Hoya: Crawls into your arms and sleep. Uses your chest as a pillow. You can feel yourself blushing.  

Ren Wu Sun: "(Y/N), I'm too small to lift my bo staff, can you help me? Pretty pwease?"

Fubuki Sumiye: "Am I cute (Y/N)?" Kisses your cheek. 

Suoh Genji: "I wonder what we can do now..."

Xavier Bogard: "Play with me!😄"

Phi: "Can you brush my hair?"

Hearts: "Can I try to fit into your shirt with you?"