Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost

Start from the beginning

"Are you really sure you want to do this? Our whole class is pretty stubborn." Rin's voice came through the door.

"I don't care how long it takes, they shouldn't be treating you like that. Especially since you went into that form to protect us from Amaimon." Your voice came through as Yukio rolled his eyes.

Whatever they're talking about...(Y/N)'s just as stubborn as always

Yukio found himself smiling before Rin's voice broke through.

"Yeah...I guess...but I don't want you to be hurting yourself...you're a good friend of mine and it would suck if something happened to you because you're trying to defend me."

"Don't worry about me, a point needs to be made and this is the only way to do it, especially since most of our class is so stubborn."
"Says you."
"Shut up." You laughed, the seriousness of the room disappearing, Yukio finally decided to walk in, eyes widening when he saw you.

Is that...is that (Y/N)...but she's inverted...

"What did you do?" Yukio turned to Rin, who yelped at his brother's glare.
"Nothing! I swear I didn't do anything!"
"I'm part Phantom, Yukio. Rin didn't do anything. I revealed this to the whole class today 'cause I got mad that everyone treating Rin differently. So until they stop acting like idiots I'm going to stay like this." Your explanation made Yukio's jaw drop from shock before he turned from Rin to you.

"(Y/N)! You can't do that! What if someone in the regular class sees you like this?!" You shrugged at his question.

"I already wlaked past some girls from our regular classes and they didn't even notice 'cause they don't have temptaints, I'll be fine."
"But-"
"Yukio." You cut him off with a serious tone, "I already said I was going to do this and I don't go back on my word. I'll be fine and I'll take responsibility for whatever happens. So don't worry about me." Yukio lowered his head, gripping the paperwork in his hand tighter.

"Fine, do what you want. But if you die because of this you better not haunt me." Yukio told you sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, but I know you're secretly worried about me. But I told you that I'll be fine. Anyway, I should get to the old girl's dorm, still have a ton of work to get done. Later you two." You left the dorm, closing the door behind you. When Rin was sure that your footsteps were gone, he bursted out laughing.

"Someone's a worried mom, or should I say, boyfriend!" Yukio reached to the side and grabbed one of Rin's pillows, chucking it at his head.
"Shut up, are you five? As a fellow student and teacher, I can't help but worry."
"Yeah, but you're acting more like a worried boyfriend." Rin snickered, blocking a throw from one of Yukio's empty mineral water bottles with the pillow his brother previously threw at him.

"You're such a child sometimes..." Yukio muttered as he got to his work, "but as your teacher, I have to wonder if you've done your homework that's due tomorrow."

Yukio didn't have to look behind him to see the famous 'crap I forgot look!' of Rin's before his brother began rummaging around his school bag, throwing papers and books onto his desk before furious scribbling. Yukio smirked to himself, very well knowing that he won this round.

-Timeskip-

The next day, Rin noticed some bright green bags under your eyes which contrasted your inverted skin tone.

"Hey, (Y/N), everything good?" Rin asked, making you stop and let out a groan, your shoulders slumping.

"Apparently when you're part phantom and in your phantom form you get nothing but nightmares when you sleep. So last night when I got on my third nightmare, I just figured 'to hell with it' and just started cleaning everything and doing homework that I was putting off for later." You shrugged.