"Yes, mum called me over to see if he's alright," Ben explained as his brother sat next to him on the wooden chair taking a sip of his brothers coffee.

"He's not alright," Jack stated. "I swear that kid doesn't stop exercising."

Ben couldn't help but laugh rudely, "Luke exercising!" He could only imagine his slightly obese brother laying on the floor panting.

His mum gave him a slap on the hand with a warning glare. "As I said, he's changed," she explained.

"Well if Luke's exercising then I am worried," he joked even more not understanding the hurt expressions on his family's faces. Currently, he imagines Luke having lost weight that he was probably looking still a little overweight but he couldn't be more wrong.

-

The blonde boy easily got out of bed at six on the dot. No electrical alarm clock neither a human one. Instantly flinging himself out of bed he felt the familiar sensation of being light-headed.

Closing his blue eyes as he swayed back and forth Luke collected his balance before heading over to his on suite.

Every morning the blonde ensured he had a shower, his hair becoming increasingly greasy due to lack nutrients.

As he pulled off his baggy nightclothes, Luke found himself in front of the mirror which was becoming steamed up from where the concentration of steam from the shower which was a higher temperature than the mirror.

His eyes scanned the flabby patches of his body, his skeletal like hands lingering as they pinched at his skin. It was all imaginary, there was not an inch of fat on the blonde yet he still desired to decrease his deathly low weight.

Stepping in the shower he stood under the scorching water which turned his pale complexion red. Luke wished the heat would melt his fat away.

Running his hands through his wet hair he found yet more hair clinging to his hand. As of late Luke had lost a considerable amount of hair, worrying he was ageing too quickly and that he was going bald. Nevertheless, it was once again due to the lack of nutrients.

Correspondingly to the ageing, his brother handed him a razor to shave the little stubble he had began to grow. Except Luke found something better to do with the sharp piece of metal. Carve row after row after row of deep cuts into his skin in hopes that it would decrease his weight. Although another part of him felt someone as fat as he deserved the pain. The severe amount of blood which diluted the shower water.

The school was another topic, he despised the uniform. He felt it made him look twice as big as everyone else. His thighs clung to the trouser material. Yet in reality, they were twigs inside a tree trunk. His shirt and jumper hung off his broad shoulders.

Luke was never happy with his appearance in the morning but had to agree with something eventually. Biting his lip the blonde took a deep breath and tried to avoid eating breakfast, as his four-day starvation would be even more effective if it were five.

Pausing confused as he reached the bottom of the stairs, trying to keep his balance as his head thumped rapidly. The pale boy was unsure if he had heard his oldest brother's voice, yet couldn't be sure as hallucinations had been frequently common over the past few months.

"We're being serious, Luke's worrying us," Jack stated, his tone blatantly hurt as he responded to what Luke believe to be Ben.

"Why am I worrying you?" the blonde asked curiously walking slowly into the kitchen. His mind focusing on the members of his family who sat with concern on their face.